• I feel like I’m going to need sunglasses to watch this video
    Queuing for Girls Aloud reunion tickets since 2013

#FreeBritney

Comment

• Originally posted by menime123 View Post
      I feel like I’m going to need sunglasses to watch this video
      And the 8th day God created KYLIE!!! <3

Comment

• Looking forward! Already looks better than Dancing's horrible video.

Comment

• Great to see this added to the radio 2 a-list
          Too Much Music
          Too Much Music @Facebook
          Too Much Music @Twitter
          Scotland Social League

Comment

• 5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• 5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• The video has premiered.

5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• Beautiful video! Just wished there would be 2-3 more different looks. The one where she’s laying in foil is quite boring. Also surprised there were 0 takes with a red vibe to it, cos basically all her promo pictures for the song so far were all red.

Comment

• Video is ok.
                    I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

• I'm in love with the crappiest video in the recent history! Oh dear; the video is one hot mess but for some reason i watched it 4 times back to back and i love it! And the song is the absolute fire! 10 out of 10! I can't get enough of it.
                      Been reading UkMix everyday for well more than a decade now, and Here I am posting

Comment

• The song still doesn’t do much for me and the video certainly doesn’t help

Comment

• MEH. So boring, I hoped the video will save the song... but it seems like it won't.
                          Too bad. I'm waiting for 2nd single, hopefully it's better
                          BEST SONGS&ALBUMS OF 2017
                          YOURS, FOREVER. // JOSS JONES (Tracklist)

Comment

• OMG great video <3

Loved the video. Kylie always looks amazing <3

Comment

• Nice vid! Kinda reminnded me of the "I Believe in You" mv!
                              I get why some point that this vid is meh but imo it's better than other cheap/lazy vids we got during this covid-19 pandemic...
                              And the 8th day God created KYLIE!!! <3

Comment

• Okay! I will have to wait for the second single because this is not working for me at all.

Comment

• I mean, in terms of being in the middle of a pandemic the video is fine (if a bit too shiny and glittery at parts) but I'm confused as to what happened with that red look and blonde fringe she had going on? Unless that was for another video and they were shot at the same time?

I love how she looks when wrapped in the tinfoil. There weren't enough clear shots of her face.

Comment

• ^ the red look was part of the album shoot.
                                    5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• This video is disco all over. Never seen so much glitter in my life.
                                      My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• For a pandemic time music video, it was not bad. It likes a higher budget version of All I See video

Comment

• Not bad for a quarantine video.

We know she filmed this in her basement, with her assistant going upstairs to get tinfoil in the kitchen for her to lie on.
                                          B**** come here! B**** come here! B**** come here!

Im staying right here.

Comment

• Surprisingly doing way better than Dancing on Youtube.

Comment

• The video is awful but I can forgive. The song is pure gold!

Comment

• I like. I definitely like.

Comment

• me after opening the video on YT

Not so sure about the video but considering the pandemic it's just fine, I think I like the song better

Comment

• I admire the hairstyle
                                                    Waffles are checked cookies

Comment

Working...
                                                    X