• Show
Clear All

• Troye Sivan - Easy

New single from his upcoming EP which is out in August

Loving this, melancholibop
    You say that I must eat so many lemons, cos I am so Bitt-er

this ain't it.

Comment

Yeah, sounds pretty meh on first listen...

Comment

This is such a grower. I really didn't vibe with it but after listening to it for a second time by mistake today, I found myself bopping to it. Such sad lyrics but beautiful pop song.
        One life with one dream on repeat

Comment

One of the best songs of the summer
          Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

The 31 best music videos of 2020 (so far), ranked

16. "Easy" by Troye Sivan

"Easy," Troye Sivan's directorial debut, is a masterclass in using space and color to create a mood. The palatial cinematography and deep tones of blue and green almost seem soothing. In reality, these design decisions subtly emphasize the quietude, loss, and loneliness he sings about.

Even a cartoonish version of Sivan, dressed in David Bowie-esque style and bathed in neon lights, can't perform through the pain. The camera often lingers on the singer as he gazes off, his expression betraying an exquisite sadness. Honestly, it's heart-wrenching.

So when Sivan starts having visions and spontaneously bursts into flames, it doesn't feel even slightly over-dramatic. The video communicates heartbreak in a graceful, relatable way.
            https://www.insider.com/best-music-v...-ranked-2020-8
            Britney Spears Janet Jackson Christina Aguilera Michael Jackson Selena Gomez Hilary Duff Taylor Swift Justin Timberlake

Comment

Working...
            X