Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What a BOP! Really liked this one

Comment

It's nice but I'm not doing cartwheels...

Comment

This one's ok, they have done better stuff imho, i prefer BUS
        You drew stars around my scars

Comment

Both BUS and this aren't it for me, both are uneventful for me

Comment

This is quite boring. :(
            Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

I personally think this is their best single since Touch. Effortlessly cool and perfect for the summer.
              Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

I’m not excited about this. I haven’t even listened the entire thing.

Comment

I love it
                  Love you like a love song!

Comment

Okay i have tried. It just doesn't go anywhere. I think its the lack of group vocals makes it feel really flat.
                    Uk the only way

Comment

Considering how good their vocals are they really haven’t showcased them much lately.

Comment

Oh god this is boring

Comment

So this debuted at #17! Yikes! Things aren’t looking good over at Camp Little Mix.....I haven’t listened to this in full once. They need to wait until quarantine is over because it looks like a traditional roll out will work best for them.

Comment

Yeah not great. Need to get the video out asap. Its just not a strong song.

Uk the only way

Comment

Reminds me of Sexual by NEIKED.

Comment

MNEK remix is out tomorrow - their management scrambling to make this a hit by adding the current #1 artist?

Comment

I really like this, what a bop.
                                  Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Think I prefer this!

Comment

I don't. It sounds very disjointed.

The song is great but it was released on the same day as folklore which completely overshadowed it, and it was also out on a rainy weekend so even the basic gp couldn't catch on to it.

Their annoying insistance on not releasing their singles with their videos as if it's 2005 also hurt them.
                                      Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

Just bag this one up and get it ready for trash day. It is done!

Comment

I like it......
                                          Love you like a love song!

Comment

Originally posted by Thriller View Post
                                            MNEK remix is out tomorrow - their management scrambling to make this a hit by adding the current #1 artist?
                                            MNEK said that he was remixing the song even before it was released... also MNEK is very close to the girls, he worked with the girls in: Nothing Feels like You from Salute, Touch from Glory Days and Strip, Wasabi and Told You So from LM5, so, to say that the ''management is doing a remix with the #1 artist at the moment'' is a reach.

Comment

Well it was just a question... which you now answered it appears.

Comment

The promo campaign for this is so...odd. the song will be out 4 weeks before the video. Its already a boring song and they're delaying what tiny buzz there was.

BUS could have been big without covid. It done well considering but the video hasnt even hit 8 million views yet which for them is a disaster. They haven't really had a decent hit for two years now.
                                                Uk the only way

Comment

Something is definitely off with Little Mix. Actually " Holiday " is a grower and is getting decent airplay in the UK and the song is currently Top 20 in the UK Singles chart. Since they left Simon Cowells label their music quality has went down, Maybe they are going through the motions. I know Jesy has spoken in recent interviews about feeling frustrated especially with Little Mix not achieving massive success yet in the US market.

Comment

It is unrealistic to expect them to keep the same success as the Glory Days era. They are still one of the most successful acts the UK has produced last decade. and their longevity has surpassed even the greatest expectations.

The single is doing just fine. The rollout has been weird, especially with the video not being ready and the girls going on holiday the week after they dropped it, plus the unexpected drop of Folklore and the bad weather on the weekend of release, but it has been gaining on airplay and streaming and even jumped to the Top 20 this week.

Who knows, it might even get to the Top 10 after their Meerkat show and the release of the video.

But saying that they haven't had a hit in years is unfair on the girls. They're doing fine.
                                                    Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

Working...
                                                    X