No announcement yet.

Little Mix - Holiday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I do think Break Up Song was a success, didn't it hit top 10? And it had longevity if i remember.
    Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
      I do think Break Up Song was a success, didn't it hit top 10? And it had longevity if i remember.
      Break Up Song debuted at #9 in the Official UK Charts!

Comment

Originally posted by basticasas View Post

Break Up Song debuted at #9 in the Official UK Charts!
        Thanks. And it spent like 18 weeks in the top 40 right? I'd call that a success these days.
        Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Originally posted by spiritboy View Post

Thanks. And it spent like 18 weeks in the top 40 right? I'd call that a success these days.
          Yes indeed. It was her fifth best charting single in the top 40 since Woman Like Me.

Comment

Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

Leigh-Anne looks amazing
              LJC--->>

Comment

I don't understand why they are releasing a video now since it has been weeks since they released the song first
                You drew stars around my scars

Comment

Originally posted by Colbie View Post
                  I don't understand why they are releasing a video now since it has been weeks since they released the song first
                  Corona

Comment

This song needs tog o on a holiday AND never come back.

Comment

They look amazing
                      Uk the only way

Comment

The video is pretty damn epic. I'm both put off by and drawn in by the director's decision to have them all look dead-eyed through most of it.
                        This ain't gon be easy

Comment

This song gets a lot of hate here but it's become another cute hit for them.
                          Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

I wouldn’t call a new peak of #15 a hit, perhaps a moderate hit. For Little Mix that’s not good.

Comment

I was hoping it could make it to the top 10 for at least a week but it doesn’t look likely. They are on shaky ground. I think the end may be near (or at least a break).

Comment

What are you guys on about? A group nearing it's 10th anniversary, has a show coming out this month and is on their sixth era is on shaky ground following a Top 10 and a Top 20 hit?

You really need to adjust your expectations, they're doing excellent at this point in their career.
                                Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

Originally posted by Ska8er View Post
                                  What are you guys on about? A group nearing it's 10th anniversary, has a show coming out this month and is on their sixth era is on shaky ground following a Top 10 and a Top 20 hit?

You really need to adjust your expectations, they're doing excellent at this point in their career.
                                  You couldn't said it better. PERIODT. The girls are coming for blood this year, Miss Rona is not going to ruin LM plans!

Comment

Originally posted by basticasas View Post

You couldn't said it better. PERIODT. The girls are coming for blood this year, Miss Rona is not going to ruin LM plans!
                                    This
                                    Love you like a love song!

Comment

Hell yeah. Quite honestly I will take longevity with their singles anyway. Break Up Song is close to certified Gold. Holiday doing it's thing just like BUS. I think the girls are doing fab, with the new show there is room dominate with a 3rd single.

Comment

I was a little worried about the album BUT then I remembered the show. The singles may not be smashes but I think the album will do well with the promo from the show.

Comment

Yeah should be another Gold-certified album when this era is all said and done.

Comment

Working...
                                          X