Billie Eilish - my future

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DnBLover View Post

LOL no it's not. You clearly do not know her music.
    I know her music very well actually, and this is typical Billie Ocean Eyes is one of my favourite songs ever and I know every single track she has released. I played both her album and EP to death and this could easily have been on either project.

Comment

Originally posted by InFamous View Post

I know her music very well actually, and this is typical Billie Ocean Eyes is one of my favourite songs ever and I know every single track she has released. I played both her album and EP to death and this could easily have been on either project.
      It does not mean she has anything like this. It's a different song structure, different melody and production, and actually different mood. Just because it's a slow song it does not make it similar to anything she has. The only similar thing I find is actually her vocal delivery which is similar to the Bond song.
      I am the maniac, I am the ghoul
      I'm in the shadows in the corners of my room

Comment

This sounds like a cover to me, unfortunately I can't remember the name of the song that I'm thinking about. Maybe I'll remember it later on... but yeah, as expected, I'm not fully feeling this.

Comment

This is great! I disagree that it sounds a lot like her past stuff, because I’m not a fan of most of her other songs.

it has some Billie elements for sure (the vocals mostly), but it’s still different for her in a way.
          last.fm

Comment

Originally posted by Rihab View Post
            Beautiful. And different.

The lack of taste in here is appalling once again. I swear 95% of Ukmix exclusively stans panned flops.
            I am not a fan of this rather generic lo-fi/bedroom indie pop beat, but towards the end "My Future" gets much better.
            Waffles are checked cookies

Comment

I thought this was fantastic on first listen! Her vocals are full and gorgeous, and that beat in the middle is such a twist. But the more I listen to it, the more its simple production comes off dull and unchallenging. Where are the musical layers and the details? I hope a lot more attention will go into her future tracks. Still, this is a great direction for Billie.
              Stan of: Devendra Banhart / Taylor Swift / Grimes / Utada Hikaru / Tori Amos
              Follow me on Last.fm?

Comment

Miley Cyrus covered the song:

Britney Spears Janet Jackson Christina Aguilera Michael Jackson Selena Gomez Hilary Duff Taylor Swift Justin Timberlake

Comment

Britney Spears Janet Jackson Christina Aguilera Michael Jackson Selena Gomez Hilary Duff Taylor Swift Justin Timberlake

Comment

This is actually one of her best songs, in my opinion. No matter you like Billie's overall style or not, I don't think many people would hate this song.

It directly entered top 10 as a debut song on Global Hits Chart: https://globalhitschart.com/top40/2020/8/17/
                    Global Hits Chart: Weekly top 40 songs with audio programs.

Comment

Working...
                    X