No announcement yet.

Jordin Sparks - Red Sangria

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If anything this has made me revisit her discography. Battlefield album is just fantastic.
    Love you like a love song!

Comment

• InFamous
      InFamous commented
      Editing a comment
      Great songs. I love the way they managed to combine Fast Car by Tracy Chapman and Run to you by Roxette into one super song ( Papercut)

• abi
      abi commented
      Editing a comment
      Battlefield is legit one of my favorite Pop records of all time. Hit after hit after hit (except for "SOS", still have no idea why they went with that as the second single when THE "It Takes More", "Let It Rain" and "No Parade" exist). Also, not sure if anyone's familiar but it also has a bonus track called "Postcard" that is really, really good.

This really went viral on Twitter. This video has over 3.4 million views there!

Welp, bad publication is good publication at the end of the day. Not gonna lie, some of the tweets are killing me though.

Comment

The old navy ad one is taking me down lmaoooo.

Well hopefully the EP is cute at least. Maybe it can still gain some interest due to this

Comment

This is not it, I enjoyed Right Here Right now and it has some really great songs but this just feels like it should have been stayed a draft

Comment

What is this
          Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

I'm yelling
            Last edited by JeremySpears; Sun August 9, 2020, 19:19.
            Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

Poor Jordin
              Love you like a love song!

Comment

Working...
              X