Taylor Swift - betty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taylor Swift - betty

My least favorite song on the album but I'm not complaining if it becomes a hit.
    Britney Spears Janet Jackson Christina Aguilera Michael Jackson Selena Gomez Hilary Duff Taylor Swift Justin Timberlake

Out of all songs on the record I thought that this would never make it as a single.

Although it’s classic Swift.
    YOU KNOW ME, I JUST DON'T STOP. | My last.fm

Comment

This is actualy one of my favs from the album!
      You drew stars around my scars

Comment

This is my least favorite song on the album. I skip it always.
        One life with one dream on repeat

Comment

Britney Spears Janet Jackson Christina Aguilera Michael Jackson Selena Gomez Hilary Duff Taylor Swift Justin Timberlake

Comment

Comment

My fave on the album

Comment

Already a top 10 hit on the Hot Country Songs chart yup

Comment

Comment

YEESSS OMG

Comment

"BETTY" is already trending on Twitter.

Comment

Excited for this, as it's one of my favs from the album!
                        You drew stars around my scars

Comment

Comment

She's coming!

Comment

Comment

Comment

The live version of the song is now available on streaming services.

Comment

I like this song a lot!

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                      X