Beyoncé, Shatta Wale, Major Lazer – ALREADY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beyoncé, Shatta Wale, Major Lazer – ALREADY

New single from The Lion King: The Gift / Black Is King.

Last edited by abi; Fri July 31, 2020, 06:35.

THE WAY I WON! Whew.

Comment

Hopefully it impacts radio today

Comment

Finally
        aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

LOVE THE VIDEO!!!

Also:

Comment

Beyonce posted the whole video on her IG. It's already at +1.5m views while the one on YouTube is still at +300k.

Comment

Originally posted by abi View Post
              Beyonce posted the whole video on her IG. It's already at +1.5m views while the one on YouTube is still at +300k.
              she always finds a way to sabotage herself
              aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

Originally posted by BeeBoy View Post

she always finds a way to sabotage herself
                Watch her send this only to Urban AC next.

Comment

I doubt she will push the single. she will probably release more video with other songs later.

Comment

The fashion. Zerina ate it.
                    Bey snapped on the choreo, it looks fantastic.
                    Ready for more, see you on Disney+ in 30 minutes.
                    5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

A very strong video, loved everything about it, love the choreo

Comment

I only see „Find your way back Remix“ on New Release Playlist Spotify Germany ... no Already. Damn
                        Life tastes better with music

Comment

Well Already is not new They could add it to other playlists though
                          aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

Let me watch this on repeat while I'm trying to find a way to watch Black is King in my country. Literally can't stop playing this though.

Also found this on YouTube. The behind the scenes of the blue dancers scene.

Comment

To think this is not even close to the best parts of the movie
                              5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

Originally posted by KEY9481 View Post
                                To think this is not even close to the best parts of the movie
                                Urgh I'm dying to watch but I don't know how. I mean, I could use VPN I guess but still I don't wanna spend money on Disney+ cause I'm legit not planning to watch anything else beside this.

All of those screenshots & image stills I've seen are INSANE!

Comment

I can smell a hit. It's her most commercial lead single since the "Single Ladies". Fingers crossed.

The video is like a mix of fragments from several Janet's videos: "Got Till It's Gone," "Someone To Call My Lover," "Made For Now," and this:

Gone.

Comment

Comment

This is all I've allowed myself to watch (gotta watch it with my main ho later). But WHEW BEYONCE GISELLE MOM OF 3!!! GIRL WHAT!?!?

Comment

I still think M4E should be the single from the film, but this is a great second best. The video is fire.
                                        Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

Dear "Already", you have a cute video but you really deserved "Mood 4 Eva"/"Find Your Way Back"-level visuals.

Comment

Ummmm....I expected this to be doing better than it's doing. It's still in the 60s on iTunes.
                                            Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

If this impacts radio, then it could definitely become a hit. It’s very commercial friendly

Comment

Originally posted by Ska8er View Post
                                                Ummmm....I expected this to be doing better than it's doing. It's still in the 60s on iTunes.
                                                Told ya Already was massively overrated.

16M on her Instagram. Almost 4M on Youtube.

Comment

Originally posted by KEY9481 View Post

Told ya Already was massively overrated.

16M on her Instagram. Almost 4M on Youtube.
                                                  Yeah but that 16M could’ve been on YouTube if she didn’t post the whole video on IG. Roc Nation posted it on Twitter too

Comment

Working...
                                                  X