Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cardi B - WAP (feat. Megan Thee Stallion)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WAP WAP WAP

Comment

I don't get the appeal of this song.
      Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
        I don't get the appeal of this song.
        I guess you have never had a WAP (or don't have one)

Comment

This "song" (if that pile of spoken expletives in broken English can be called one) along with its success is a proof that humanity is doomed.
          One of the worst and most disgusting things I have heard in a long while.

Comment

Originally posted by maroon View Post
            This "song" (if that pile of spoken expletives in broken English can be called one) along with its success is a proof that humanity is doomed.

I get what you mean. It’s so blatantly filthy and shocking that a song such as this is #1. But I’m sure there’s a plethora of other examples that fall into the same category. It’s just a bit scary that, with the world now revolving around social media, so many kids are probably listening to this and catching glimpses of the video.

I’m probably just being an old fart but maybe keep it for the album so that it’s aimed at the fans only rather than the general music listener lol.

Comment

The song seems to have become an anthem at my house and it dawned on me that I just know who Cardi is but don't know much material.

How has there obly been one LP?
              Uk the only way

Comment

I'm mad that people think WAP is soooo innovative and groundbreaking. Do your research and listen to Khia, Trina, Jacki-O, Rasheeda and other female rappers. Without them them would have been no WAP
                Haven't been early since '88

Comment

I don't think anyone said such things on this thread
                  And I soooo love me some Khia, Trina, Spice and Miss Kim ofc, among others.
                  ​​
                  Just a DEVIANT, PERTURBED, DERANGED, MACABRE, MANIAC, LUNATIC, IRRATIONAL PSYCHO-TO-BE.

Comment

Originally posted by mattsky View Post
                    I'm mad that people think WAP is soooo innovative and groundbreaking. Do your research and listen to Khia, Trina, Jacki-O, Rasheeda and other female rappers. Without them them would have been no WAP
                    cupcakke the underrated legend
                    Waffles are checked cookies

Comment

Originally posted by mattsky View Post
                      and that's history.

Comment

so has the hype for this died down already?

Comment

Originally posted by heppolo View Post

No, I mean it was number 1 on the Hot 100 for two weeks and it's currently number 2 on the chart. Plus it's Spotify streams are increasing.

Comment

Originally posted by heppolo View Post
                            Nah, it's still the most streamed song in the world.
                            Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Originally posted by SawyerHewitt View Post
                              I don't think anyone said such things on this thread
                              And I soooo love me some Khia, Trina, Spice and Miss Kim ofc, among others.
                              ​​
                              I was thinking about the critics (pitchfork and others) praising the song.
                              Haven't been early since '88

Comment

Originally posted by Mugen View Post

No, I mean it was number 1 on the Hot 100 for two weeks and it's currently number 2 on the chart. Plus it's Spotify streams are increasing.
                                losing to BTS isn't a good sign

Comment

Behind the scenes footage of the MV. I can't at the title of the video.

Comment

It's nice and it fits the TIktok standard of mainstream generica but it's crazy how she's needing support from new rappers when she is just on her second album era. Nicki didn't struggle this hard to stay relevant with her second and third albums.

Comment

Can someone please explain me how rapping about her wet kitty empowered other women? So the only way to empowerment goes only about her kitty? How her ‘rapping’ about deepthroat is empowering?
                                      Guess that is the only option if you don’t have a brain or taste ... or you can’t rap. So the only way to get attention is a song about wet kitty and sex ... No, thank you. Imagine having 14 y.o. daughter idolising Cardi
                                      nekoo.cz - follow me

Comment

Originally posted by maroon View Post
                                        do you actually understand the lyrics? I didn't even try to make myself
                                        KUBA'S CHART

Comment

It was hot in the beginning but now I'm tired of it and I barely heard this on the radio

Comment

Song's back to the #1 spot on the Billboard Hot 100.
                                            This is becoming such a big hit for her. The chart run so far: 1-1-2-2-1
                                            I was afraid it would debut on top and then plummet down the chart.
                                            Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

I'm excited to see what she does next. I hope she has a pop leaning single lined up next (not counting the Anitta song). I'm thinking something featuring Ariana (but I doubt Ariana would). I think Khalid would be a good choice.

Comment

Originally posted by jszmiles View Post

do you actually understand the lyrics? I didn't even try to make myself
                                                I think understanding the lyrics would cause me some sort of trauma.
                                                nekoo.cz - follow me

Comment

Still a f*cking bop.
                                                  Just a DEVIANT, PERTURBED, DERANGED, MACABRE, MANIAC, LUNATIC, IRRATIONAL PSYCHO-TO-BE.

Comment

Working...
                                                  X