JoJo - What You Need

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JoJo - What You Need

HE SAY I GOT A GODDESS COMPLEX. ur new favorite bop “What U Need” coming at U this Friday, August 7th. it's the first taste from the DELUXE “good to know” that drops August 28th. pre-save here: https://JOJO.lnk.to/goodtoknowdeluxe 

Ooooo a bop. Bring it, Joanna.

Ugh it feels so good to be a stan this year.

Comment

Originally posted by ThaInfo1 View Post
      Ooooo a bop. Bring it, Joanna.

Ugh it feels so good to be a stan this year.
      Agreed, she keeps feeding us all over again since Joanna. Sabotage, Man, Lonely Hearts and Small Things + the respective videos, the album, the quarantine performances, the acoustic album and now a Deluxe? We don't deserve her.

Comment

I mean she does EVERYTHING right!

I went through a severe depression when founding out GTK only contains 9 tracks. I honestly didn’t see a deluxe coming!
        YOU KNOW ME, I JUST DON'T STOP. | My last.fm

Comment

Ugh, a look also.

Comment

| Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

Sounds like a BOP indeed!

Comment

Enjoyed her recent stuff, had tickets to see her next month but obviously that was postponed...

Comment

I was going to see Jojo, I was going to see Tinashe, I was hoping for some Alina Baraz and Kehlani in San Diego soon too... Miss Corona said no tho.

Comment

This song is great, she’s really doing her RnB thing better than anyone else right now.

Comment

Not a fan!

It feels like.... a step backwards.

Comment

I like the song but I‘m not sure if it fits on GTK
                        Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

I think it fits GTK actually, the song is the same kind of fun song like Man

Comment

Originally posted by IVyoncé View Post
                            I think it fits GTK actually, the song is the same kind of fun song like Man
                            Man is rooted in soul music whereas What U Need is some trappy last-minute production (at least it sounds like that).

They are nowhere near samey. #DEFENDMAN

Comment

Originally posted by Loose View Post

Man is rooted in soul music whereas What U Need is some trappy last-minute production (at least it sounds like that).

They are nowhere near samey. #DEFENDMAN
                              I never said they were the same genre, they are just both fun songs

Comment

J'adore !

Never disappointed with it.

Comment

I kind liked it.

Comment

This sonically fits GTK

I like it.

Comment

She has released some great stuff recently, this and Comeback could do something chart wise if sung by a Black Girl, radio won’t touch a White Girl doing RnB in America.

Comment

This gives me Infinity vibes: Unnecessary, and unpleasant tbh, but still I’ll play it.

Comment

Originally posted by Marchum View Post
                                          This gives me Infinity vibes: Unnecessary, and unpleasant tbh, but still I’ll play it.
                                          I kind of made peace with the fact that this one is simply for the charts.

Comment

Originally posted by Loose View Post

I kind of made peace with the fact that this one is simply for the charts.

And still she is not going to make it with this. It's so bland.
                                            I loved the whole album, but this is a no. So generic.

Comment

I give her credit for wanting to revive her commercial sound from ‚Mad Love‘.

However, this is nowhere near as classy as EVERY song from the original GTK project.

And I still think it DOESN‘T fit sonically. Y‘all can preach what u want but it ain‘t it!

Comment

Ok after it settling, this is just aiiight at best. I don't feel like it's thaaaat bad but its a little basic.

I haven't had the urge to play it really (while I been wanting to play other songs from the album...holding out for this deluxe though)

The production could move more. Trap-lite productions don't hold me for too long anymore.

Is this produced by Lido?

Good To Know is perfection and she can't mess that up for me regardless. She looks like she having fun in the video too (although dancing is never been something I thought about or even wanted from her).

Comment

• Loose
                                                  Loose commented
                                                  Editing a comment
                                                  Sis, I told you so?!

Choreography video for the song.

Comment

Working...
                                                X