The Weeknd - Smile (feat. Juice Wrld)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Weeknd - Smile (feat. Juice Wrld)

Last edited by Ska8er; Fri August 7, 2020, 08:47.
    Rest In Peace Lilly!

Finally a new single from his album? It feels like 'Blinding Lights' has been going on for forever. It's hard to imagine that it's been around when Corona wasn't a thing and still is in a few top 10s.
    Is it offensive to fall in love with you and everything you do
    and everything you stand for?
    Could I break through your invisible wall, could I hide my pride for once,
    just to tell you that I see more?

Comment

chart battle with Cardi x Meg incoming?
      aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

Originally posted by theMathematician View Post
        Finally a new single from his album? It feels like 'Blinding Lights' has been going on for forever. It's hard to imagine that it's been around when Corona wasn't a thing and still is in a few top 10s.
        1. Juice WRLD wasn't on The Weeknd's album, so it would have to be a remix. But since Juice WRLD is dead, I think it's a completely new song and 2. In Your Eyes was released as the follow-up to Blinding Lights AGES ago, there was even a remix featuring Doja Cat.

Comment

Blinding Lights was too strong and completely overshadowed In Your Eyes. The Doja controvery made the remix disappear quite quickly as well.

This must be a new song, but I don't get where it will be? Is there going to be another deluxe edition?

Re-releases are back in a big way.
          Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

@Tansike: Thanks for the information. Has 'In Your Eyes' even been a single in Europe? Never heard it on the radio even once, don't know what it sounds like.

I haven't bought the album yet, so if it's for a deluxe edition, I don't mind. These days, it's better to wait a bit with the album purchase as many artists add a re-release or something to the era.
            Is it offensive to fall in love with you and everything you do
            and everything you stand for?
            Could I break through your invisible wall, could I hide my pride for once,
            just to tell you that I see more?

Comment

Originally posted by theMathematician View Post
              @Tansike: Thanks for the information. Has 'In Your Eyes' even been a single in Europe? Never heard it on the radio even once, don't know what it sounds like.

I haven't bought the album yet, so if it's for a deluxe edition, I don't mind. These days, it's better to wait a bit with the album purchase as many artists add a re-release or something to the era.
              He released a deluxe version of the album in late March with three new tracks, so unless this is for a Super Deluxe version, I'm guessing this is for a standalone single.

Comment

Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

Originally posted by Mugen View Post

He released a deluxe version of the album in late March with three new tracks, so unless this is for a Super Deluxe version, I'm guessing this is for a standalone single.
                  It's part of the new Deluxe version of Juice WRLD's album. So it's actually Juice WRLD & The Weekend.
                  aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

Everyone copy Katy, first Maroon 5 did a cover of Birthday, now Weeknd steals "Smile"
                    KUBA'S CHART

Comment

This is boring.
                      Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

Official MV dropped yesterday.

Comment

Working...
                        X