No announcement yet.

Miley Cyrus - Midnight Sky

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looove the extremely mesmerizing lounge version! She really performed it amazingly well!
    Been reading UkMix everyday for well more than a decade now, and Here I am posting

Comment

• Thanks again for the blog article. Want more. Home Tuition

Comment

• I can't wait for the album.

Comment

• I can’t believe I’m saying considering I’ve been her biggest hater for the past few years (because of her abhorrent appropriation and dismissal of black culture) but I don’t mind this.
          Originally posted by beredy
          When people see your post this is what they see:

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

• Britney Spears Janet Jackson Christina Aguilera Michael Jackson Selena Gomez Hilary Duff Taylor Swift Justin Timberlake

Comment

• Originally posted by Noahh View Post

Incredible performance!
              10/10

This song is a HIT! I even like the raw acoustic version better.
              YOU KNOW ME, I JUST DON'T STOP. | My last.fm

Comment

• Originally posted by Goldmoney View Post
                I can’t believe I’m saying considering I’ve been her biggest hater for the past few years (because of her abhorrent appropriation and dismissal of black culture) but I don’t mind this.
                Mountains done moved chile lol.

I like the acoustic version.

Comment

• Love this song, her live version in the lounge was amazing. She did it really well live, better than I would have though if i am being honest.

Comment

• Happy to see this doing well in the charts. Easily one of my favourite songs this year

Comment

• My boyfriend's obsessed with this song. He keeps on singing it (and he's not so much of a singer).
                      I really think this is one of her best songs yet.
                      Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

• She's on fire. The live performances are sooo good.
                        "I see it, I like it, I want it... I GOT IT."

Comment

• If there was any taste in general music audience this would've been hit of the year. She's slaying it with lives too. And owns the look completely.
                          I have received many gifts from God,
                          but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

• This easily the best thing she's ever done. I can't get enough of it.
                            thank u, next

Comment

• This, Slide Away & Her dead Petz album are the best things she's done in her career so far.

Comment

Working...
                              X