Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BLACKPINK & Selena Gomez - Ice Cream

SELENAAAAA
    Last edited by JeremySpears; Fri August 21, 2020, 15:13.
    Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

We wanted Ariana but oh well.

I enjoyed Selena's verse in "Taki Taki" so if it's anything like that one then I'm good. Curious what they're gonna do with the video though.

Comment

Selena is confirmed to be in the video by the way. We won.
      Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

Ugh, I wish this would already come out tomorrow. Loved Blackpink's latest stuff and obviously love(d) Selena (well, she lost me a bit with the "Rare" era tbh but I still love her). So this already screams hit on paper, hope it also delivers!

Is this Blackpink's first collaboration with a western artist for one of their singles?
        Kinda like what BTS did with Halsey, Zara Larsson & Co...

Comment

Originally posted by Tansike View Post
          Ugh, I wish this would already come out tomorrow. Loved Blackpink's latest stuff and obviously love(d) Selena (well, she lost me a bit with the "Rare" era tbh but I still love her). So this already screams hit on paper, hope it also delivers!

Is this Blackpink's first collaboration with a western artist for one of their singles?
          Kinda like what BTS did with Halsey, Zara Larsson & Co...
          Yup, this is their first collab with an western artist on one of their singles.

Comment

I am not too excited for this. I feel Blackpink will serve but I have a hard time imagining how Selena will fit, especially for a visual

Comment

Vocally Selena will do fine as long as she doesn’t have to perform this live.

I wouldn’t imagine they will appear together in the video, Selena’s team would let them outshine her which they obviously would.

Comment

Last edited by JeremySpears; Tue August 18, 2020, 01:36.

Comment

And they release it at the end of August?

Comment

Comment

"ICE CREAM" is currently trending on Twitter with almost 400k tweets. Iconic.

Comment

Ariana Grande co-wrote the song.

Comment

Looking forward to this
                          Love you like a love song!

Comment

The song was written by Ariana Grande, Victoria Monιt, Tommy Brown and Selena herself.

Comment

Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post
                              The song was written by Ariana Grande, Victoria Monιt, Tommy Brown and Selena herself.
                              That explains why Ariana Grande liked their IG post when this was first announced.

Comment

Selriana collab next omg

Comment

THIS BETTER BE A #1!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by basticasas View Post
                                    THIS BETTER BE A #1!!!!!!
                                    I think top 10 is more likely. I hope I'm wrong and it is number 1! I just hope it's a good song!

Comment

Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post
                                      Oh that's why.

Comment

Interscope using their resources now to help them out in America.

Comment

ICE CREAM isn’t just a song, it’s a cultural reset, it’s the oxygen you breathe, it’s a lifestyle, a reason to breathe, an escape from this cruel world, it’s art, the first gift you open on christmas, a hug from a loved one, everything you’ve ever wanted.

I keep reading this under every tweet related to this song

Stan twitter can be such a mess sometimes

Comment

Comment

I feel like this could be huge! I just hope the song lives up to the hype.

Comment

Originally posted by Tansike View Post
                                                I feel like this could be huge! I just hope the song lives up to the hype.
                                                I agree! Keeping everything crossed for an amazing banger!

Comment

I love how she recreated this iconic pic:

Comment

Working...
                                                  X