No announcement yet.

BLACKPINK & Selena Gomez - Ice Cream

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

100 million views on YouTube!
      Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

This is utter rubbish. Who listens to this kind of music? Any grown-ups?

Comment

Originally posted by maroon View Post
          Yup. K-Pop is really popular here in Asia among teens & young adults.

Comment

< raises hand >

Comment

I think you’d be surprised.

Comment

Youtuber BRISxLIFE did an interview with Tommy Brown and Mr. Franks, one of the producers of the song and they go behind the scenes on how the song came to be. I figured abi might be interested in this.

Comment

Mugen Thanks! I'll watch it later. These YouTubers are really hustling though! They started off as regular fans (even a non-fan in Bris' case in particular) and ended up building connections with people within the industry.

Comment

Originally posted by IVyoncι View Post

watch the video, I also had no idea at first lol
                    Oh she's on this more than I heard initially.

This kinda rides tho.

This is the third song I kinda dig that they've done.

Comment

This is cute.

Comment

I never understand when people judge other people or make fun of them for liking certain songs just because they don't. Music is meant to be enjoyed by everyone making someone feel embarrassed for liking certain songs isn't cool. I'm sure everyone has songs on their playlist that have been seen as being a 'guilty pleasure' or that you wouldn't admit to having but you know you secretly love.

I've went of on a tangent when all I wanted to say was I like the song
                        Love you like a love song!

Comment

Now if Selena could one day perform the song live with the girls doing all that choreography, that would be amazing!

Comment

Normally I would post this under their own topic in the General Artist forum, but episode 10 of their "24/365" reality series shows more of the behind the scenes filming of the MV.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Congrats to them! I wonder if this will get into the top 10 now that radio stations are spinning it.

Comment

49 24 BLACKPINK & SELENA GOMEZ Ice Cream 2746 934 1812 9.828

+257 Spins
                                    +77 Bullet
                                    +0.911 Audience

Not BTS & Blackpink smashing US radios with their least interesting songs to date.
                                    Last edited by abi; Wed September 9, 2020, 16:34.

Comment

Originally posted by abi View Post
                                      49 24 BLACKPINK & SELENA GOMEZ Ice Cream 2746 934 1812 9.828

+257 Spins
                                      +77 Bullet
                                      +0.911 Audience

Not BTS & Blackpink smashing US radios with their least interesting songs to date.
                                      Well, at this point, it's for the U.S. recognition.

Comment

Originally posted by abi View Post
                                        This!

You drew stars around my scars

Comment

Comment

New interviews:

Comment

Comment

Comment

New lyric video:

And a new behind the scenes video:

Comment

• Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

Working...
                                                    X