Zara Larsson - WOW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zara Larsson - WOW

Even though this got released last year, because of the hit Netflix movie ‘Work It’, and how it’s gaining more momentum, Zara and her team have chosen ‘Wow’ to get revived as her next single after ‘Love Me Land’, she confirmed it on Twitter today!

New remix with ‘Sabrina Carpenter’ on it’s way!

Comment

Nice, I enjoyed Sabrina‘s latest album a lot!

Comment

Originally posted by SimpleBoy View Post
        New remix with ‘Sabrina Carpenter’ on it’s way!
        YEESSSS Sabrina underrated Queen
        Britney Spears Janet Jackson Christina Aguilera Michael Jackson Selena Gomez Hilary Duff Taylor Swift Justin Timberlake

Comment

Remix is out now, and I really enjoy it! Already liked the original "WOW" so it's nice they try to push it again.

Comment

She deserves to finally have a hit again. She has been releasing A+ pop material since Ruin My Life
            aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

Originally posted by BeeBoy View Post
              She deserves to finally have a hit again. She has been releasing A+ pop material since Ruin My Life
              I think "Ruin My Life" was her problem - she shouldn't have started a new era with that song.

But yes, I also hope she finally gets a hit again.

Comment

Originally posted by Tansike View Post

I think "Ruin My Life" was her problem - she shouldn't have started a new era with that song.

But yes, I also hope she finally gets a hit again.
                I agree I like to refer to it as Ruin My Career. Looking back it looks like a cute little hit but it definitely wasted her comeback hype and people were less interested afterwards. I smell the label is to blame here. It's not bad but it should be an album track or a fourth single.

I hope they hurry up with the video for WOW, they can't let it slide at this point.

aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

Ruin My Life was actually a good sleeper hit for her, it has 400 million streams on Spotify alone.

I'm not a fan of this song, I find it basic and with little replay value. In fact, most of her last releases are. We want justice for All the Time!

Comment

The music video is here!

Britney Spears Janet Jackson Christina Aguilera Michael Jackson Selena Gomez Hilary Duff Taylor Swift Justin Timberlake

Comment

It’s cute!
                      nekoo.cz - follow me

Comment

Working...
                      X