Lady Gaga - 911

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lady Gaga - 911

It seems this will be the third single off the album, as it was performed at the VMAs this Sunday!

Little Monsters stumbled upon this on their website: https://ladygaga.lnk.to/911
    Last edited by SimpleBoy; Tue September 1, 2020, 20:13.

I’m not sure a live performance indicates a single?

I would be ok with this as 3rd single but I struggle to see it being a chart hit (or even a radio one)
    You say that I must eat so many lemons, cos I am so Bitt-er

Comment

So is this official?

Is 911 the third single?

Comment

I think '911' would make a good single, but 'Alice' screams to be released IMO.

I hope she will release at least two more singles from this album. Also, she needs to release that 'Babylon' remix as official single in the future.
        Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

I don't see any other song from the album being successful to be honest. Maybe Free Woman.
          Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

Free Woman would bomb

911 is also the wrong choice. Alice or Replay would be better choices

Comment

I would be fine with 911 as a single, though Replay, Babylon and Alice would be even better.
              I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

Plastic Doll?? That's the most classic Gaga song on this album.

Comment

If true it's an OK single choice. It's quite reminiscent of The Fame sound.
                  Last edited by Debs_Wild; Wed September 2, 2020, 17:55.

Comment

Mixed feelings if this is really a single. I do love the song, but I can't see this doing really well on the charts.

Comment

Alice would have been the perfect choice and would have produced a fantastic video (I'm my head anyway)
                      Love you like a love song!

Comment

Alice, Sour Candy, Sine From Above, Enigma, would all be good singles. This is only getting single treatment because of the viral transition from the interlude.
                        thank u, next

Comment

911 sounds like Britney. She can do better.

Comment

Hope she uses the "Chromatica II" transition as the intro for the video...if we get one!
                            Akini's Top 100 Artists of the Decade: [#4]

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6f593X6rv8

Comment

Originally posted by jimmypages59 View Post
                                So, Lady GaGa sounds like Britney who sounds like Eurythmics...

911 is a good single choice BUT "Alice" would be the greatest single choice. I'm afraid that "Alice" is going to rot as an album track.
                                And the 8th day God created KYLIE!!! <3

Comment

Comment

It’s just occurred to me just how often her and her team pick the wrong singles. It’s so odd.

Comment

Alice or Babylon would be the best singles.

Comment

Apple Music has added the song to their Future Hits playlist.

Britney Spears Janet Jackson Christina Aguilera Michael Jackson Selena Gomez Hilary Duff Taylor Swift Justin Timberlake

Comment

Comment

I've heard the streets are saying they dropping the video today since it's 9/11?
                                            aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

Originally posted by BeeBoy View Post
                                              I've heard the streets are saying they dropping the video today since it's 9/11?
                                              That was the rumour... But I guess there would have been some little teaser or something... I doubt she's going to release it all of a sudden.
                                              But who knows.
                                              It's a wasted oportunity if she doesn't, it was a perfect date.

Comment

You don't go releasing a song about calling 911 on 9/11 though. WTC is still a thing. Even Gaga knows that if her fans don't.
                                                I have received many gifts from God,
                                                but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post
                                                  Apple Music has added the song to their Future Hits playlist.

9/11 in the U.S is November 9th so it’s not really the perfect date, releasing in September 11th is hardly problem free, yes it’s been 19 years but America relives that day year after year.

Comment

Working...
                                                  X