Lady Gaga - 911

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ThaInfo1 View Post
    BABYLON IS SITTING RIGHT THERE READY TO SMASH GIRL WYD WYD WYD?!?!?!?!?

She gets on my nerves.

Nevertheless, can't wait for the video.
    Oh hunny no. Babylon is not single material
    You say that I must eat so many lemons, cos I am so Bitt-er

Comment

I really like the song and I'm excited we're getting the music video soon. The images she's teasing look very promising. I don't think it was the best choice for the next single chart wise though.
      Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

My favorite song next to Replay.
        Haven't been early since '88

Comment

BRUSHES WITH DARKNESS WON'T HELP YOU CREATE

Comment

OMFG

That twist at the end!!!
            I watched the video three times in a row and each time I see it I discover a new thing, connecting the dots...
            Her mind!!!

Comment

The concept reminds me of the movie "Stay", while the visual style reminds me of Tarsem Singh... I'm a huge fan of both, so: Love this video!

Comment

I did not expect the enigmatic Gaga to return for this one. A video with hidden gems, a lot to analyse and overthink hasn't happened in a while. I love it!

Comment

I thought it was an all-fashion, no substance video but wow....the ending. Absolutely brilliant.
                  Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

If you look closely you can see the ‘real life’ Gaga halfway through the video. I missed it the first time I watched it! I think her floating in the sky in the green dress was meant to symbolise her death and the Aranian man pulling her back down to earth was him giving her CPR.
                    "you act like nothing really happened but it meant the world to me"

Comment

Originally posted by LittleLinda View Post
                      while the visual style reminds me of Tarsem Singh...
                      Well, apparently he directed it, so that makes sense.

Comment

I had no idea what was going on but loved the twist at the end. Although still don’t really know what symbolises what haha. She looks gorge tho!
                        LJC--->>

Comment

Wow. Fantastic video. That half second clip of real life gaga is so. Well done!
                          Love you like a love song!

Comment

Lots and lots of symbolism once you rewatch it.

The airbag guy, her ankle, the thermal accident blanket, the woman holding the dead body, the oxygen mask, the mirror as the lantern on her eyes, the CPR, the Red Cross snake...

And LOVING all the looks and fashion on the music video.

Top 3 on her music videos ever.

Comment

Holy shhhh.... that is one good video! Completely took me by surprise! Love it

Comment

Buzzfeed article analyzing the video:

You Need To Watch Lady Gaga's New "911" Music Video Because It Has A Brilliant Twist You Won't See Coming

It's one of those videos you watch 27 times and notice something new every one of them.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/mjs538/lady-gaga-911-video

Comment

the video is very different from the other two of the era.
                                  While SL looked very cheap and basic and ROM was actually pretty good and solid, this one is very weird and filled with symbolism and also feels kinda alienated from the era overall, but still a great watch

Comment

I can't stop watching it. Every time so many new things I notice. It's brilliant and visually stunning. It's the return of classic video Gaga. Her best since Marry The Night.

Comment

Um I don’t know what to think? I don’t hate it but it was kinda weird. I'm confused. Not sure what I think about the ending. I mean it’s kinda cool that there’s hints in the video that predict the ending in a way but I think it was very heavy. It doesn’t fit the whole "Chromatica" theme either? Idk.

Like I said I don’t know what to think about this one I'm just happy that the best song on the album is a single.
                                      Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

I was just a smidgen disappointed until we got to the last minute or so. I definitely have to watch this a few more times to unpack everything. It's another solid video from Ms. Germanotta!
                                        Akini's Top 100 Artists of the Decade: [30-26]

Comment

Oooooh
                                          Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

I mean it fits if Chromatica is the place she goes when she hallucinates or escapes to. But I kinda wish all videos were probably connected. The snap back to reality in 911, was a nice touch.

Comment

This thread:

Comment

Good video. Easily her best since like Judas I think.
                                                BEAUTY IS A MUST, TALENT IS A PLUS
                                                98 - OUT

Comment

I am fine with the video.
                                                  I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

Watching it a second time and it gives me chills. It’s honestly one of my favourite videos from her. I’m blown away more than I have been by her in a long time and I really did not expect 911 to cause it

Comment

Working...
                                                    X