Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I LOVE the video, it’s so cool!

Comment

Loved the video, great imagery, tbh I didn’t read too much into then at first thinking it was just Gaga being usually weird, but the twist at the end was really great. Surprised this is nowhere to be found on iTunes top 100, even Shallow is there.
      1 SG Lewis |2 Miley Cyrus |3 Paul Woolford|4 NOTD |5 Zero 7

Comment

Ooooo she gets on my nerves chile. I loved it.

Comment

Not a fan of the song but I really enjoyed the video. Classic Gaga, it's really fun!

Comment

Just watched the video. And I just can't. This is too much. She went after another masterpiece (The Color of Pomegranates) that Madonna used as inspiration in her videos back in the time. Except much more obvious and uninspired. Always the same story. What's next, a black and white video with statues and posing for Babylon? LOL. Hopefully Sergei Parajanov is credited as this is just blatant copy paste of his masterpiece from start to finish.

I mean it's a good looking video, but then again... Such a generic song with a generic take on the obvious template for the video... Fits really. Originality not detected.
            I have received many gifts from God,
            but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

Seriously, you really, really have a problem now. It's not healthy.

Everybody's prasing the video, even people who clearly dislike her... But not you, of course,

Now Madonna has to be credited for A MOVIE reference???? I don't even know where she supposedly used references to that movie, and I couldn't care less.. Thinking that the whole world goes around Madonna and that everything has to be about her is creepy as f*.

But, if you watched the video, that movie was played on the cinema where she has the accident. She probably had the accident after watching the movie and that's why she has the dream/hallucination with references to the movie. The references to the movie are INTENTIONAL and not hidden in any moment. For God sake, they even show the movie's poster...

This video is directed by filmmaker Tarsem Singh and Gaga said it was his idea for 25 years to make this story... But, yeah, keep thinking Gaga secretly wanted to use that specific movie only because Madonna supposedly used it as a reference in God knows where...

Comment

Nice video but it doesn´t have much replay value for me. I guess I prefer straightforward storytelling (even if it includes simbolysm) and that´s not Singh´s style at all.
                Beauty is beauty, whether is black or white

Comment

First time watching it : WHAT did I just watch
                  Second time : Absolutely brilliant.

One of her best videos ever. That came so unexpectedly! Imagine such a style for a possible Alice music video as well. Please Gaga, do it!

I want more Chromatica videos now
                  Last edited by LotsOfLove; Sat September 19, 2020, 12:09.

Comment

Hadn't planned on checking this out since 911 wasn't a stand-out on the track for me. At first, i thought it was standard, maybe above-par, Gaga wackiness, but it's ending is really clever, and made me instantly watch it again for all the references.

Also, I need to know who the hot guy holding her up as a kite is.

Comment

The video is ok, has no replay value for me. But i'm glad 911 got a proper video and i hope her team will handle everything correctly so that it can be a hit.
                      Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

^
                        yeah it lacks replay value for me as well

Comment

I disagree. The more you watch the video the more little things you find out. That gives it massive reply value for me.
                          Love you like a love song!

Comment

^
                            Exactly... people in general and all reviews agree that this is in fact one of those videos that you watch 27 times and each time you discover a new thing.
                            A video with no plot or story, just a singer doing a choreography or singing to the camera, has no replay value unless you’re a fan of the artist and love to watch it over and over or unless you like the song and play the video every time you want to listen to it. There are thousands of videos that once you’ve seen the first 20 seconds, you’ve seen it all (Gaga has a few of those too). But with videos like this, you want to check again once you watched it for the 1st time to connect the dots and find new things you haven’t seen before.
                            Also, even without the ending and the plot twist, I think the looks, aesthetics and visuals are worth the reply.
                            But, to each his own.

Comment

Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

Amazing video, I like it’s deeper meaning
                                You say that I must eat so many lemons, cos I am so Bitt-er

Comment

I love watching the reaction videos to this. This one is my fave thus far.

Akini's Top 100 Artists of the Decade: [30-26]

Comment

Her team is really the worst, why not send it to adds when you have the video hype. They also wasted VMAs hype.
                                    Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

I mean I love the song but are not invested enough to care that much about the symbolism to wanting to find things out.So it doesn't really have much replay value for me personally since I really don't care for a scavenger hunt when I watch a music video. I bet a lot of GP also will just probably watch it once and move on with their lives like they do with most music videos as well. Each their own at the end of the day

Comment

Her best video in a while for me.

She did something really creative and unexpected with it. The dream interpretation and symbolism is so clever. It's not something she's explored in such depth before so I'm really glad she did this. The switch from her dream back to her reality is disturbing and chilling. I agree that it's not the most accessible video, though it's an amazing piece of work.

Some of her other recent videos have been lacking in creativity for me, so this was a welcoming surprise.

Comment

I even thought Gaga moved on from videos like this so it's comforting to know she hasn't and that she can still give us treats like this.
                                          BRUSHES WITH DARKNESS WON'T HELP YOU CREATE

Comment

Originally posted by ginnyfan View Post
                                            I even thought Gaga moved on from videos like this so it's comforting to know she hasn't and that she can still give us treats like this.
                                            I find it even more impressive that she managed to incorporate it with a song like 911

Comment

This deserved some sort of choreo scene, but besides that...another great video in the books for Stefani.

Comment

Oh wow the video is incredible!!

I wasn't a fan of 911 as a single initially but the video elevated the for me so much.
                                                Its concept is brilliant and the execution is immaculate. She really served us one of her best videos to date.
                                                Definitely a video with replay value for me. There's so many easter eggs and symbolism.

Was this video filmed during the covid-19 pandemic btw? If so, it's even more incredible.

I hope we get to see more videos like these for other Chromatica songs. For example for Sine From Above as the video ends where that song begins. Would love to get a follow up with that song.

I also think Replay and Babylon should get videos.
                                                "I see it, I like it, I want it... I GOT IT."

Comment

That video ... so smart, so well done. The end actually made me rewatch it to catch it all.
                                                  also ... those abs and pretty face
                                                  nekoo.cz - follow me

Comment

• Her best video in a long time. Well done, Germanotta.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X