Sam Smith - Diamonds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sam Smith - Diamonds

Will be out on September 18. It's described as upbeat/dance/funk. Their EP is cancelled, they are releasing their 3rd album in October so this might be the lead single.
    Cha Cha Instructor

Sam had so many amazing singles lately - It's such a mess that they wanted to release an album, cancelled it, announced an EP - released singles in between - cancelled the EP once gain to announce an album. - I think that we've heard like 3 lead singles already....

Mainshow Goes Diva: Kylie Minogue

Comment

Maybe a good solo song from him finally, if the description will be true.
      I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

Is there a source for this?
        See latest news on Reports, Infractions & Bans
        See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

Originally posted by bm08 View Post
          Is there a source for this?
          I've read it on Pulse Music Forums which is very reliable for info like this.
          Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

The description sounds good! But yes, what a mess this era is. It could have been their best album to date, because some of the singles were just amazing.

Comment

It's just like Katy Perry. Both have been releasing song after song that I love, but keep on postponing the album. Don't really mind though as I prefer seperate singles. It's like their era's are going on forever. Love that.
              My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

I hope this is good, the song went unnoticed. He could definitely use a hit!

Comment

Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Hope it's as good as My Oasis, I'm Ready, To Die For, How Do You Sleep and Dancing With A Stranger.
                    My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

I’m glad they are releasing an album and not EP. He’s a quality artist and deserves album status.
                      | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

Not a bad song, it comes alive after the 2nd verse.

Dancing With A Stranger is still my favourite song from this era and one of my favourite songs of 2019/2020. Has a killer beat, very smooth, great vocals, a vibe and something that can be on repeat endlessly.

Comment

Flawless. Sam's latest singles were absolutely incredible. This one is probably my favourite one since "To Die For".
                          Mainshow Goes Diva: Kylie Minogue

Comment

This is funky, sounds like a radio hit
                            You say that I must eat so many lemons, cos I am so Bitt-er

Comment

This is fire!, strongest song since How Do You Sleep.

Comment

This should have been the single after Dancing.

Comment

Another good song from him!
                                  Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

His best song since Fire On Fire, it really is a cool and groovy dance number coupled with nostalgia!
                                    Been reading UkMix everyday for well more than a decade now, and Here I am posting

Comment

I had no idea what to expect and he is a ballad queen but this song is so good in first listen!!!!! Outstanding!!!
                                      Last edited by Preyoncé; Fri September 18, 2020, 20:23. Reason: Spelling
                                      | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

I'm all for this nostalgic element that we are hearing from some of the major artists in their latest singles! Bring back that timeless sound guys it's awesome!

Comment

My favourite since To Die for, they SLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYED the video, song it's amazing (produced by Oscar Gorres and Shellback) chorus is infectious!!!!! Hope this slay the charts as How Do You Sleep and DWAS

Comment

Originally posted by ludichris View Post
                                            I'm all for this nostalgic element that we are hearing from some of the major artists in their latest singles! Bring back that timeless sound guys it's awesome!
                                            Well said Ludi

Comment

I also like the fact that the video is so minimalistic. No fancy dancers for this beat, no fancy multiple venues. This is the essence of good music and videos. You don’t need a lot happening.

Comment

This sounds quite uninspired and boring. Weakest song so far from the album. I´d even prefer the song with Demi which was already quite subpar
                                                Beauty is beauty, whether is black or white

Comment

I really like this, finally back to strength again. Should have been the follow-up to "How Do You Sleep?".

Comment

Working...
                                                  X