Saara Aalto & Baga Chipz - When The Sun Goes Down

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saara Aalto & Baga Chipz - When The Sun Goes Down

Yes, you read it correct: The Finnish songstress Saara Aalto is teaming up with RuPaul's Drag Race UK star Baga Chipz for a new song called "When The Sun Goes Down". It's coming out this Friday!

This should be interesting.
    Akini's Top 100 Artists of the Decade: [30-26]

Comment

Ugh, Baga Chipz is a deplorable

Comment

Sounds really cool! I can't wait to check it out. They are really talented.
        Hey guys! Feel free to check out my college paper writing service if you need some writing assistance.

Comment

Ok I'll reserve judgement but Saraa is a brilliant vocalist... Baga.... Not so much
          Love you like a love song!

Comment

I actually like Baga

Comment

Such a great TUNE!

Comment

Yes, this is a great tune! Odd decision to collaborate with Baga on such an Uptempo Pop tune though (she wouldn't be my first choice), but I'm happy with any Drag collaboration to be honest.

Comment

This is good, a little generic but definitely good for a dance
                  You say that I must eat so many lemons, cos I am so Bitt-er

Comment

Better than I expected. Saara sounds great, I don't mind Bagga "singing", but i could do without the "rap" which I think cheapens it.
                    1 SG Lewis |2 Miley Cyrus |3 Paul Woolford|4 NOTD |5 Zero 7

Comment

Well this is disappointing. No idea what a Bag of Chips is, but the song is a snore. You can do better, Saara.

Comment

Originally posted by Airwrecka View Post
                        Well this is disappointing. No idea what a Bag of Chips is, but the song is a snore. You can do better, Saara.
                        Wait, you don't know Drag Race?

Comment

Originally posted by Tansike View Post

Wait, you don't know Drag Race?
                          No lol. I went on a date with a guy last Xmas who was a huge fan of it, and he couldn’t stop laughing when I told him I assumed it was some kinda motor racing show with drag queens in. Apparently it isn’t!

Comment

Originally posted by Airwrecka View Post

No lol. I went on a date with a guy last Xmas who was a huge fan of it, and he couldn’t stop laughing when I told him I assumed it was some kinda motor racing show with drag queens in. Apparently it isn’t!

Well, Baga Chipz was a finalist on the first UK Drag Race season a year ago.

Comment

Working...
                            X