Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• David Guetta and Sia - Let's Love

This has potential

color me surprised! I was expecting another take on Titanium but this is good. Sia's voice suits this production.

Comment

Sounds very Blinding Lights & Co. but I like it!

All of their collabs are pretty good.

Comment

Originally posted by Tansike View Post
        Sounds very Blinding Lights & Co. but I like it!

All of their collabs are pretty good.
        I agree with everything you said. This is really nice!

Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

Just saw the lyrics video on youtube. Then came to ukmix to see if anyone has posted the song.
          Global Hits Chart: Weekly top 40 songs with audio programs.

Comment

Sound liike Blinding Lights demo leftover ... might grow on me, I didn’t like Physical at first too
            nekoo.cz - follow me

Comment

This is great, I feel like i've been transported straight to San Junipero.
              1 SG Lewis |2 Miley Cyrus |3 Paul Woolford|4 NOTD |5 Zero 7

Comment

I think I was expecting something else, but now that I've let it sit with me, I'm really enjoying it.

Comment

So this is a huge smash on iTunes, but flops completely on Spotify. That's surprising! Because it checks so many boxes to be a big hit in 2020.

Comment

This is VERY Blinding Lights, but I’m enjoying it.

However, her diction is driving me crazy on this. I kept wondering what a “shebab” was during the chorus.

Cos to shebab is to shebab... apparently it’s “this too shall pass”?

Comment

^ Interesting, because I heard 'This Too Shall Pass' immediately at the first spin

But then, I kinda have a song by Maria Mena that is called "This Too Shall Pass" well in my memory and had to think about that immediately when I heard "Let's Love" for the first time.

Comment

Originally posted by Tansike View Post
                        ^ Interesting, because I heard 'This Too Shall Pass' immediately at the first spin

But then, I kinda have a song by Maria Mena that is called "This Too Shall Pass" well in my memory and had to think about that immediately when I heard "Let's Love" for the first time.
                        Maybe I just need to clear my ears out lol.

Comment

I could make out This Too Shall Pass lol, but I know Sia isn't always on point with her diction

I can't remember what I thought the lyrics were in Titanium but I remember looking them and was like

Comment

I love the instrumental and overall melody but where are the lyrics? This is unnecessary repetition and completely lazy songwriting. I needed a new second verse and proper bridge section.

Comment

Originally posted by ludichris View Post
                              I love the instrumental and overall melody but where are the lyrics? This is unnecessary repetition and completely lazy songwriting. I needed a new second verse and proper bridge section.
                              Listen to any of his songs featuring Chris Willis
                              nekoo.cz - follow me

Comment

I had to look it up too "this too shall pass"

This is good, the best she's released in ages.
                                Come Play: GUESS THE VIDEO!

Comment

What a nice melody ! The lyrics are really strong, too. The synth sound suits Sia well actually. The pronunciation is a bit mumbly, but it's Sia after all ;) . 7/10
                                  Is it offensive to fall in love with you and everything you do
                                  and everything you stand for?
                                  Could I break through your invisible wall, could I hide my pride for once,
                                  just to tell you that I see more?

Comment

Originally posted by theMathematician View Post
                                    What a nice melody ! The lyrics are really strong, too. The synth sound suits Sia well actually. The pronunciation is a bit mumbly, but it's Sia after all ;) . 7/10
                                    Is this being played on German radio ?

Comment

Yeah, I heard it a few times recently ;) .
                                      Is it offensive to fall in love with you and everything you do
                                      and everything you stand for?
                                      Could I break through your invisible wall, could I hide my pride for once,
                                      just to tell you that I see more?

Comment

Working...
                                      X