Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

David Guetta and Sia - Let's Love

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • David Guetta and Sia - Let's Love

    This has potential


  • #2
    color me surprised! I was expecting another take on Titanium but this is good. Sia's voice suits this production.

    Comment


    • #3
      Sounds very Blinding Lights & Co. but I like it!

      All of their collabs are pretty good.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Tansike View Post
        Sounds very Blinding Lights & Co. but I like it!

        All of their collabs are pretty good.
        I agree with everything you said. This is really nice!

        Big.Big.Booty.

        Comment


        • #5
          Just saw the lyrics video on youtube. Then came to ukmix to see if anyone has posted the song.
          Global Hits Chart: Weekly top 40 songs with audio programs.

          Comment


          • #6
            Sound liike Blinding Lights demo leftover ... might grow on me, I didn’t like Physical at first too
            nekoo.cz - follow me

            Comment


            • #7
              This is great, I feel like i've been transported straight to San Junipero.
              1 SG Lewis |2 Miley Cyrus |3 Paul Woolford|4 NOTD |5 Zero 7

              Comment


              • #8
                I think I was expecting something else, but now that I've let it sit with me, I'm really enjoying it.

                Comment


                • #9
                  So this is a huge smash on iTunes, but flops completely on Spotify. That's surprising! Because it checks so many boxes to be a big hit in 2020.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    This is VERY Blinding Lights, but I’m enjoying it.

                    However, her diction is driving me crazy on this. I kept wondering what a “shebab” was during the chorus.

                    Cos to shebab is to shebab... apparently it’s “this too shall pass”?

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      ^ Interesting, because I heard 'This Too Shall Pass' immediately at the first spin

                      But then, I kinda have a song by Maria Mena that is called "This Too Shall Pass" well in my memory and had to think about that immediately when I heard "Let's Love" for the first time.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Tansike View Post
                        ^ Interesting, because I heard 'This Too Shall Pass' immediately at the first spin

                        But then, I kinda have a song by Maria Mena that is called "This Too Shall Pass" well in my memory and had to think about that immediately when I heard "Let's Love" for the first time.
                        Maybe I just need to clear my ears out lol.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          I could make out This Too Shall Pass lol, but I know Sia isn't always on point with her diction

                          I can't remember what I thought the lyrics were in Titanium but I remember looking them and was like

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            I love the instrumental and overall melody but where are the lyrics? This is unnecessary repetition and completely lazy songwriting. I needed a new second verse and proper bridge section.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by ludichris View Post
                              I love the instrumental and overall melody but where are the lyrics? This is unnecessary repetition and completely lazy songwriting. I needed a new second verse and proper bridge section.
                              Listen to any of his songs featuring Chris Willis
                              nekoo.cz - follow me

                              Comment


                              • #16
                                I had to look it up too "this too shall pass"

                                This is good, the best she's released in ages.
                                Come Play: GUESS THE VIDEO!

                                Comment


                                • #17
                                  What a nice melody ! The lyrics are really strong, too. The synth sound suits Sia well actually. The pronunciation is a bit mumbly, but it's Sia after all ;) . 7/10
                                  Is it offensive to fall in love with you and everything you do
                                  and everything you stand for?
                                  Could I break through your invisible wall, could I hide my pride for once,
                                  just to tell you that I see more?

                                  Comment


                                  • #18
                                    Originally posted by theMathematician View Post
                                    What a nice melody ! The lyrics are really strong, too. The synth sound suits Sia well actually. The pronunciation is a bit mumbly, but it's Sia after all ;) . 7/10
                                    Is this being played on German radio ?

                                    Comment


                                    • #19
                                      Yeah, I heard it a few times recently ;) .
                                      Is it offensive to fall in love with you and everything you do
                                      and everything you stand for?
                                      Could I break through your invisible wall, could I hide my pride for once,
                                      just to tell you that I see more?

                                      Comment

                                      Working...
                                      X