X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Justin Bieber - Holy

Thought this was going to be a Pop era, title gives me Gospel vibes
    Cha Cha Instructor

Hasn't his last single had quite some longevity on the Billboard Hot 100? I'm surprised he's already moving on from that era even if it wasn't as big as the 'Purpose' era.
    Is it offensive to fall in love with you and everything you do
    and everything you stand for?
    Could I break through your invisible wall, could I hide my pride for once,
    just to tell you that I see more?

Comment

2020 won’t give us a break.
      Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

Scooter trying the Ariana concept I see but I doubt this will work if this is not like the singles from his previous album
        aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

Probably the lyric is gonna be like Thank you God for creating my wife or something.

Comment

Originally posted by theMathematician View Post
            Hasn't his last single had quite some longevity on the Billboard Hot 100? I'm surprised he's already moving on from that era even if it wasn't as big as the 'Purpose' era.
            His album was released in mid February. He had two official singles, three if you count Forever, a promo single with Kehlani and a song with an exclusive video for Apple. All around Jan/ Feb/March time. Intentions had an excellent chart-run in the US. But now its mid September, the album has been out for 7 months. Pointless to release anything else from the album now so to keep his name out there he can either 1. release a stand alone single, 2, release a deluxe version of the album to get more sales from fans or 3, start a new album era ( which is unlikely but one never knows these days)
            We have to wait and see which this is.

Comment

Sounds like a Christmas title. Wonder if there's another holiday album coming from him?
              1 Becky Hill |2 Jamie Cullum |3 Jennifer Hudson|4 Harry Styles |5 Celeste

Comment

That Proud Family reference will probably be the only good thing about this.
                Originally posted by beredy
                When people see your post this is what they see:

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

So I'm assuming they scrapped the J.Balvin collabo?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by abi View Post
                      So I'm assuming they scrapped the J.Balvin collabo?

Off topic but he hasn’t aged well.
                      | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

I'll check it out. I hope it's better than his other recent offerings
                        See latest news on Reports, Infractions & Bans
                        See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

sound great!!incontenter
                          https://www.incontenter.com

Comment

Oh, surprised it's already coming this week. I definitely check this out, he still delivers some nice bops every now and then if we're being honest.

Comment

Sneak peek.

Wait I think I'm gonna like this. Sounds kind of a slightly more upbeat version of Sam Smith's "Stay With Me".

Comment

Sounds epic !!

Comment

Aside from some corny lyrics and Chance (who I now hate as a person and artist) I actually like this. The video is a bit much but I like the production on this.

Comment

Yeah this is good. I dig it.

Comment

It sounds alright on the first listen. Should be another big hit for him, though.
                                      The song's very radio friendly.
                                      Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

I like Chance's part. Song is actually quite good, much better than Yucky. Some lyrics made me cringe but it has a nice vibe. "I don't do well with the drama, I can't stand it being fake" sureee Jan
                                        ​​​
                                        aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

This is boring.
                                          "I see it, I like it, I want it... I GOT IT."

Comment

On its first day they've already discounted the song to 69 cents.
                                            They're desperate for another #1.
                                            "I see it, I like it, I want it... I GOT IT."

Comment

I quite like this, but it sounds like something I've heard before.

Comment

This is cringey and the lyrics are terrible (Chance really lost it). It's like a bad Macklemore single from 10 years ago.

The video is the worst thing about it though. Someone who's been successful since he was a kid pretending to know what it's like working at a factory, losing a job and being homeless etc., and then magically saved by a solider and taken to have a hot meal? Tone deaf and borderline obnoxious. What kind of cheesy patriotic AC mess is this?
                                                Last edited by Ska8er; Fri September 18, 2020, 13:10.
                                                Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

Boring as all his songs.
                                                  I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

Working...
                                                  X