Kylie Minogue - Magic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kylie Minogue - Magic

Rumored to be the second single, it's made by the same team as Get Outta My Way

Cha Cha Instructor

Should be released on the 25th.
    5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

I love the name for some reason!
      Looking forward to it.
      Too Much Music
      Too Much Music @Facebook
      Too Much Music @Twitter
      Scotland Social League

Comment

Well wonder if it will be anything as good as the disco 'Magic's of Olivia Newton John (from Xanadu, 1980) and Disco Montego ft. Katie Underwood (2002):

Should be interesting.
        UKMIXtapes Vol.3 | ROUND 9!

Comment

So, "Magic" is officially being released this Thursday! Here's the cover and it's giving me "In My Arms" vibes!
          https://ibb.co/Zz0FDy8
          Last edited by GreekGeek; Mon September 21, 2020, 10:26.
          And the 8th day God created KYLIE!!! <3

Comment

Artwork for this era is extremely bad
            BEST SONGS&ALBUMS OF 2017
            YOURS, FOREVER. // JOSS JONES (Tracklist)

Comment

She's probably doing it herself as well
              B**** come here! B**** come here! B**** come here!

Im staying right here.

Comment

That cover! I can’t cope!!!!

Omg whoever the 'designer/art director' is that's doing Kylie's artwork is an absolute joker

The cover Iooks like some 1990 Eurotrash dance record that got released and quickly deleted!
                If you told me a 12 year old had designed it through a competition of Twitter I would totes believe it

Anyway, hope the song is catchy

Comment

I'm very excited it is released on Thursday! I start my vacation, and am travelling 11 hours to meet my SO on Thursday. We are in a long distance relationship, and is going sooooo good! I plan on moving up there in January. I'd love to listen to MAGIC on my way there, and hopefully create some magic.......life is good
                  Kylie Minogue, Garbage, Simply Red, Coldplay, U2, Janet Jackson, Nine Inch Nails, Tove Lo, Blue October, Godsmack

Comment

I hope it’s more instant than SS (which I actually really enjoy) and the cover... well, I think she’s purposely going for a retro vibe? At least I hope so
                    Queuing for Girls Aloud reunion tickets since 2013

#FreeBritney

Comment

I actually.... kind of like the cover?
                      I have received many gifts from God,
                      but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

Again, ALL the pictures so far have been great except the covers (SS was beautiful tho, the exception so far).

Excited for this tho!

Comment

I love love love the single cover omg.
                          So excited. Bring it.

From ATRL :

Honestly I'm still in awe of this so I don't want it to be too off, but maybe... imagine Chained to the Rhythm with disco spin, but a bit more upbeat and with a super catchy hook. I think that Say Something was a clearly standing out track that's why they picked it as an "era opener", but Magic is what a lot of fans been waiting for, shiny glittery disco bop.
                          5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

Originally posted by beredy View Post
                            I actually.... kind of like the cover?
                            Yeah I like it too! Say Something is lovely and I'm really looking forward to this.

Comment

Comment

I don’t know why people are hating the cover, Kylie looks gorgeous, I love it, it’s so fun and colourful! So YES to the cover!

That being said.. ‘Magic’ was worked on from the same team that did ‘Get Outta My Way’.

Insiders described the song like ‘Chained To The Rhythm’ but more upbeat and disco-ish, with a super catchy hook!

Comment

Is it Thursday yet?
                                  Queuing for Girls Aloud reunion tickets since 2013

#FreeBritney

Comment

I like the cover a lot actually except for that awful "Magic" font.
                                    Britney Spears Janet Jackson Christina Aguilera Michael Jackson Selena Gomez Hilary Duff Taylor Swift Justin Timberlake

Comment

My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

I kinda like the cover

Hoping this is better than SS

Comment

If it is as good as Say Something, I'm happy.
                                          My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

Looking forward to it
                                            I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

Comment

So apparently this is the opening track on her new album.
                                                Britney Spears Janet Jackson Christina Aguilera Michael Jackson Selena Gomez Hilary Duff Taylor Swift Justin Timberlake

Comment

Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post
                                                  So apparently this is the opening track on her new album.
                                                  Really?! I hope it's a really strong track then!
                                                  And the 8th day God created KYLIE!!! <3

Comment

Working...
                                                  X