• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ZAYN - Better

New single, out on Friday (Sept. 25)
    Cha Cha Instructor

BRING IT ONNNN!

Better be a sexy R&B jam. If it's just another motivational song like some of these other artists are releasing then bye.

Comment

Video link

Comment

Snippet

I'M EXCITED! At least we know the beat is R&B.

Comment

My God. That beat is sick!!! I’m excited (and not really a listener of his music)!!!
          | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

Sounds so lush!
            Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

Sounds amazing, can't wait to hear. He is my favorite boy so far, then it would be Sam Smith I think.

Comment

Originally posted by DoesAnybody View Post
                Sounds amazing, can't wait to hear. He is my favorite boy so far, then it would be Sam Smith I think.
                Sam Smith is non-binary so they are not a boy.
                Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Originally posted by Preyoncé View Post
                  My God. That beat is sick!!! I’m excited (and not really a listener of his music)!!!
                  His last album has some cute R&B jams but they get overshadowed by the amount of unnecessary boring fillers.

Comment

Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

I’ll be streaming and buying tonight!
                      So happy for Zayn!
                      ‘If feels like you don’t care, why you don’t recognize I’m so rare.’

Comment

It’s a cute little track, doesn’t really go anywhere.

his worst lead single by a mile.

Comment

I kinda like this! Definitely not a single material though and it's missing a bridge and a final chorus like many other songs nowadays.

Comment

You say the same thing he releases music honey. Better say that you don’t like his music.
                            This sounds amazing and it’s a promo single anyway. . Apparently It’s not going for radios. But they need to release this on the R&b radios. Zayn sounds like Bruno Mars! It’s awesome!!
                            Originally posted by Ewokguy15 View Post
                            It’s a cute little track, doesn’t really go anywhere.

his worst lead single by a mile.

Comment

Originally posted by Uniquesensation View Post
                              You say the same thing he releases music honey. Better say that you don’t like his music.
                              This sounds amazing and it’s a promo single anyway. . Apparently It’s not going for radios. But they need to release this on the R&b radios. Zayn sounds like Bruno Mars! It’s awesome!!
                              I loved Pillowtalk. Like I Would & Dust Till Dawn were pretty good, don't just to conclusions.

You're biased, he has released some crap and you rave about it all, you hear what you wanna hear, kinda like the way you make it seem like his commercial career is still active.

In 2020 singles are singles, whether or not they are called "promo" or not.

Comment

But they need to release this on the R&b radios. Zayn sounds like Bruno Mars!
                                No, Urban radio is not gonna touch this. They only play Trap-esque songs these days. UAC maybe.

Comment

I do think they need to start marketing him as an R&B singer though (or R&B/Pop crossover ala Khalid) cause it's pretty clear to me that he's not interested to be a major Pop star it seems like.

Comment

I like this but yeah it's not lead single material. I don't know why you would waste comeback hype on a promo single. Makes zero sense to me never did and never will
                                    aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

The song is just nice for me, so I'm a little disappointed after reading the thoughts in this topic at first. However, I absolutely adore that single cover!

Comment

Cute track, but not the strong comeback single I was hoping for.
                                        Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

Disagree! All those songs grew on you cause at first you were arguing with me saying they were flops etc. Remember?
                                          Probably his label saw the hype that his baby girl is having and asked him to release something fast.
                                          This was the song that Zayn had and he released tonight.
                                          Personally, I like this song. It’s cool. If Justin Bieber or Bruno Mars released this, this would be acclaimed, so give it time.

I loved Pillowtalk. Like I Would & Dust Till Dawn were pretty good, don't just to conclusions.

You're biased, he has released some crap and you rave about it all, you hear what you wanna hear, kinda like the way you make it seem like his commercial career is still active.

In 2020 singles are singles, whether or not they are called "promo" or not.

Comment

Zayn always tends to release track singles songs as first singles and tend to save the best ones for radio single.
                                            For ex: still got time was the first promo single of icarus falls, but then he released Dusk till down.

In the album we had masterpieces like There you are, Rainberry and entertainer. They all could have done well if Zayn had a better label, who invested in him, but we know Sony doesn’t support Zayn very much..
                                            There’s no playlisting on Apple Music etc, they rarely send the songs to the radio, no Spotify promo either.
                                            So, it’s clearly that they invest so little in him. If Zayn manages to be successful is a gain for them cause they spent little money on him.
                                            The video of this song is just him laying and looking hot.
                                            So, if the video does numbers is already a success for the label and Zayn guys.
                                            Last edited by Uniquesensation; Fri September 25, 2020, 08:28.

Comment

Disagree! All those songs grew on you cause at first you were arguing with me saying they were flops etc. Remember?
                                              Probably his label saw the hype that his baby girl is having and asked him to release something fast.
                                              This was the song that Zayn had and he released tonight.
                                              Personally, I like this song. It’s cool. If Justin Bieber or Bruno Mars released this, this would be acclaimed, so give it time.

That was arguing about this material flopping which it was since Dusk Till Dawn, not quality.

a label never going to support an artist who will not perform, to be honest, I’m surprised they haven’t dropped him.

Comment

He wasn’t dropped cause Zayn makes them the most money. All his albums have certified Gold/Platinum in a huge market like the USA. That’s no flopping. Zayn is no commercial artist and he is happy with that.
                                                Don’t you understand that they never playlist on top his music on the streaming sites? They never discount his songs either, so they don’t expect too much from him. He earns more money as influencer though. Zayn’s personal life is very fascinating, his book is a best seller and his news go viral.

That was arguing about this material flopping which it was since Dusk Till Dawn, not quality.

a label never going to support an artist who will not perform, to be honest, I’m surprised they haven’t dropped him.

Comment

It's okay, i was excited when i heard the snippet but didn't like it as much as i expected. Maybe it's a grower.
                                                  Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Working...
                                                  X