Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Benjamin
    replied
    Cute track, but not the strong comeback single I was hoping for.

Leave a comment:

• Tansike
    replied
    The song is just nice for me, so I'm a little disappointed after reading the thoughts in this topic at first. However, I absolutely adore that single cover!

Leave a comment:

• BeeBoy
    replied
    I like this but yeah it's not lead single material. I don't know why you would waste comeback hype on a promo single. Makes zero sense to me never did and never will

Leave a comment:

• abi
    replied
    I do think they need to start marketing him as an R&B singer though (or R&B/Pop crossover ala Khalid) cause it's pretty clear to me that he's not interested to be a major Pop star it seems like.

Leave a comment:

• abi
    replied
    Originally posted by Uniquesensation View Post
    But they need to release this on the R&b radios. Zayn sounds like Bruno Mars!
    No, Urban radio is not gonna touch this. They only play Trap-esque songs these days. UAC maybe.

Leave a comment:

• Ewokguy15
    replied
    Originally posted by Uniquesensation View Post
    You say the same thing he releases music honey. Better say that you don’t like his music.
    This sounds amazing and it’s a promo single anyway. . Apparently It’s not going for radios. But they need to release this on the R&b radios. Zayn sounds like Bruno Mars! It’s awesome!!
    I loved Pillowtalk. Like I Would & Dust Till Dawn were pretty good, don't just to conclusions.

You're biased, he has released some crap and you rave about it all, you hear what you wanna hear, kinda like the way you make it seem like his commercial career is still active.

In 2020 singles are singles, whether or not they are called "promo" or not.

Leave a comment:

• Uniquesensation
    replied
    You say the same thing he releases music honey. Better say that you don’t like his music.
    This sounds amazing and it’s a promo single anyway. . Apparently It’s not going for radios. But they need to release this on the R&b radios. Zayn sounds like Bruno Mars! It’s awesome!!
    Originally posted by Ewokguy15 View Post
    It’s a cute little track, doesn’t really go anywhere.

his worst lead single by a mile.

Leave a comment:

• abi
    replied
    I kinda like this! Definitely not a single material though and it's missing a bridge and a final chorus like many other songs nowadays.

Leave a comment:

• Ewokguy15
    replied
    It’s a cute little track, doesn’t really go anywhere.

his worst lead single by a mile.

Leave a comment:

• Uniquesensation
    replied
    I’ll be streaming and buying tonight!
    So happy for Zayn!

Leave a comment:

• JeremySpears
    replied

Leave a comment:

• abi
    replied
    Originally posted by Preyoncé View Post
    My God. That beat is sick!!! I’m excited (and not really a listener of his music)!!!
    His last album has some cute R&B jams but they get overshadowed by the amount of unnecessary boring fillers.

Leave a comment:

• spiritboy
    replied
    Originally posted by DoesAnybody View Post
    Sounds amazing, can't wait to hear. He is my favorite boy so far, then it would be Sam Smith I think.
    Sam Smith is non-binary so they are not a boy.

Leave a comment:

• DoesAnybody
    replied
    Sounds amazing, can't wait to hear. He is my favorite boy so far, then it would be Sam Smith I think.

Leave a comment:

• Benjamin
    replied
    Sounds so lush!

Leave a comment:

• Preyoncé
    replied
    My God. That beat is sick!!! I’m excited (and not really a listener of his music)!!!

Leave a comment:

• abi
    replied
    Snippet

I'M EXCITED! At least we know the beat is R&B.

Leave a comment:

• abi
    replied
    Video link

Leave a comment:

• abi
    replied
    BRING IT ONNNN!

Better be a sexy R&B jam. If it's just another motivational song like some of these other artists are releasing then bye.

Leave a comment:

• spiritboy
    started a topic ZAYN - Better

ZAYN - Better

New single, out on Friday (Sept. 25)
Working...
X