Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sia - Courage To Change

New single out tomorrow!

She's been more miss for me with her songs lately. Hope she's goes back to strength with this.

Comment

Hopefully this won't be trash just like her other recent releases...
      And the 8th day God created KYLIE!!! <3

Comment

The title is so reminiscent of the P!nk song, which Sia co-wrote, that I almost thought it was a cover of the same.
        Akini's Top 100 Artists of the Decade: [30-26]

Comment

It's out - and actually another soundtrack single and basically her version of THAT P!nk song!

With that said, I liked the song on P!nk's last album and I think Sia is doing a nice job as well. It's at least slightly different (different verses I guess? Haven't heard P!nks song in a long time)..

Comment

This is getting ridiculous. Sia totally recycled one of her own songs for the Pink song Courage and now she has recycled that for this, literally reusing the exact chorus.
            Do better Sia.

Comment

I want old Sia back... this is boring and re-recycled million times. Wtf
              BEST SONGS&ALBUMS OF 2017
              YOURS, FOREVER. // JOSS JONES (Tracklist)

Comment

Originally posted by JSparksFan View Post
                The title is so reminiscent of the P!nk song, which Sia co-wrote, that I almost thought it was a cover of the same.
                It may as well be Identical chorus and melody.

Comment

So....just the song she wrote for P!nk? Okay then.
                  Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

Lol. Even all her song titles the last three years sound the same. She really lost a lot of depth in her music, it is unbelievable.
                    Eudaimonia
                    Last.fm
                    Instagram

Comment

"Courage" was already a rehash of "Unstoppable", so we got a rehash of the rehash?!
                      I was expecting something more creative from her than a somehow slowed down version of "Courage"; she ain't talentless after all.
                      And the 8th day God created KYLIE!!! <3

Comment

Very lazy way to release a new song. Sia needs a break because she is lost in the same patterns and song structures for a while now.

Comment

Yeah this is just ok. I'm sticking with her release with David Guetta

Comment

Working...
                          X