X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Love the song! Not too impressed by the video. Harry looks cute though,
    Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

So what else was going on in the video cos I was just watching those shorts the whole time

Actually, I wonder how they do that effect where the video is slowed down but he still appears to be singing in real time.
      1 Becky Hill |2 Jamie Cullum |3 Jennifer Hudson|4 Harry Styles |5 Celeste

Comment

Originally posted by SholasBoy View Post
        Actually, I wonder how they do that effect where the video is slowed down but he still appears to be singing in real time.
        Ususally they lipsync to a sped up version of the song during filming. Then the slowed down visuals are matched to the original pace of the song.

I really like the video. He is such a charismatic guy.
        "I see it, I like it, I want it... I GOT IT."

Comment

the video is nice, nothing with a lot of replay value, but the song is such an earworm

Comment

Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

Up to no.24 on UK iTunes, I'll be very impressed if he can get a 5th hit off this album, especially considering how well the album's done. Puts to shame all the acts lately that release one single from an album and that's it.

Comment

Up to no.24 on UK iTunes, I'll be very impressed if he can get a 5th hit off this album, especially considering how well the album's done. Puts to shame all the acts lately that release one single from an album and that's it.
                The amount of time it takes a song to become a hit, it might make the Top 10 next summer
                Queuing for Girls Aloud reunion tickets since 2013

#FreeBritney

Comment

I really really hope that other artists look at Harry and Dua and take SEVERAL notes. They did everything right and their success just confirms that.
                  Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

This has now shot to number one on UK Itunes. Great news. Have I missed a performance somewhere or is this down to HRVY's excellent Strictly performance last night?

Comment

This has now shot to number one on UK Itunes. Great news. Have I missed a performance somewhere or is this down to HRVY's excellent Strictly performance last night?
                      Probably Strictly and the fact you only need to sell 50 copies to be #1 there now.
                      Queuing for Girls Aloud reunion tickets since 2013

#FreeBritney

Comment

Working...
                      X