Is he still dating Camilla?

Comment

Originally posted by dylonj View Post
      Yes

Comment

Originally posted by dylonj View Post
        There were rumors that they broke up but I guess that was not true.

Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

Excited!

Comment

5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

Gives me 'musical' vibes

Comment

Sounds like a bore

Can he finally come out and make uptempo bops about loving to be smashed in the rear end?
                BEAUTY IS A MUST, TALENT IS A PLUS
                98 - OUT

Comment

Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

This reeks of cheesiness. Is he ever going to evolve soundwise? At this point I doubt it
                    aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

I think he started to evolve with his third album, it was a great album and was different sounding from his previous albums.
                      Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
                        I think he started to evolve with his third album, it was a great album and was different sounding from his previous albums.
                        Agreed. It was actually a very good album IMO, so I'm looking forward to this new era.

Comment

5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

Heard it once so far and it's not as good as I was hoping for. Really not sure if this is lead single material, but hopefully a grower for me.

Comment

MV.

Comment

It's alright. I think the production is too big for his voice, especially in the chorus and towards the end.
                                Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

Wow I really like this. It's something different for him. The video is beautiful.

Comment

idk about this, it reminds me of in my blood, the song builds up nicely but the chorus is such a let down.
                                    The video tries to be artsy fartsy but the whole thing is just build around his tight top I kinda expecting him to just rip it at the end of the video

Comment

I think it's pretty good. A nice change from him. I don't see myself playing it on repeat though.

Comment

Yeah It's alright, great cinematics and musically it's a little bit similar In My Blood vibes. The pre live stream half an hour was a bit weird, a 360 degree video of the room from the Intro video and he walked in near the beginning to look through some things on the table for a couple minutes then exited and I think that was it from what I saw (I don't know if it was pre recorded or thats when he was answering questions in the live chat or whatever). Will be interesting to see what else is on the album.
                                        UKMIXtapes Vol.3 | ROUND 9!

Comment

Man, Shawn.

Comment

The video has stunning visual and I liked the way he moved and performed in this video. This is the type of budget you get if you're a current big name artist.

Song is quite good though as someone has said it kinda plataeus with the range of his voice......this song coud well hit the stratosphere with a super strong vocal but he didn't quite get there. Still an enjoyable listen though and a bit moody which suits the season.

Comment

This is very teen gay (shy)
                                              BEST SONGS&ALBUMS OF 2017
                                              YOURS, FOREVER. // JOSS JONES (Tracklist)

Comment

So bad
                                                I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

It's not as good as 'In My Blood', but I like it on the first listen. The video is nice.
                                                  Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

Working...
                                                  X