No announcement yet.

Miley Cyrus - Prisoner (feat. Dua Lipa)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miley Cyrus - Prisoner (feat. Dua Lipa)

Britney Spears Janet Jackson Christina Aguilera Michael Jackson Selena Gomez Hilary Duff Taylor Swift Justin Timberlake

Really excited for this
    aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

The pop universe aint ready.
      5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

Yessss

Comment

Ghey rights etc
          BEAUTY IS A MUST, TALENT IS A PLUS
          98 - OUT

Comment

Hell yes
            Love you like a love song!

Comment

video shot today aparently

Comment

this maybe either huge let down or perfect pop song. I don't see any other option here
                KUBA'S CHART

Comment

Oooooh, I'm here for it!
                  I have received many gifts from God,
                  but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

Britney Spears Janet Jackson Christina Aguilera Michael Jackson Selena Gomez Hilary Duff Taylor Swift Justin Timberlake

Comment

Comment

This is rumored to be released on October 23.
                        Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Ahhhh!!! Gheys prepare yall holes to be slayed.
                          98 - OUT

Comment

I expect something filthy and dirrty
                            BEST SONGS&ALBUMS OF 2017
                            YOURS, FOREVER. // JOSS JONES (Tracklist)

Comment

I wonder if this really gets released this or next week. Both seem really crowded
                              aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

I've heard this is coming in November, just like the album.
                                "I see it, I like it, I want it... I GOT IT."

Comment

OK looks like that was a false alarm and the song is not coming this Friday.
                                  98 - OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Noahh View Post
                                    I've heard this is coming in November, just like the album.
                                    Wait, album as well? Ugh, I want her to wait until next year. She will flop hard if she releasing in such a busy month like November...

With that said, I'm fine with a November release for the single. Not this Friday if Ariana is releasing (and maybe Adele, too).

Comment

Originally posted by Tansike View Post
                                      Wait, album as well? Ugh, I want her to wait until next year. She will flop hard if she releasing in such a busy month like November...
                                      The opening doesn't matter and a proper era lasts longer than a few weeks, so even if it doesn't debut high with a November release, it can still rebound next year Harry Style-style.
                                      Is it offensive to fall in love with you and everything you do
                                      and everything you stand for?
                                      Could I break through your invisible wall, could I hide my pride for once,
                                      just to tell you that I see more?

Comment

Originally posted by theMathematician View Post

The opening doesn't matter and a proper era lasts longer than a few weeks, so even if it doesn't debut high with a November release, it can still rebound next year Harry Style-style.
                                        Yes, because this is happening so often, especially for female Pop artists

Comment

Fans and some update accounts keep using the song title "WTF Do I Do Know?" btw.

Comment

I'm okay with the Dolly Parton duet.
                                            My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

Originally posted by RayRay View Post
                                              I'm okay with the Dolly Parton duet.
                                              Get out of this thread then

------------------------------

Can't wait for this non-dusty, non-dated, non-past-it's-time bop to drop
                                              98 - OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Tansike View Post

Yes, because this is happening so often, especially for female Pop artists
                                                I think it happened for an unknown rock band once in 2010 or something. These days, it's all about the opening

Comment

Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post

Fans and some update accounts keep using the song title "WTF Do I Do Know?" btw.
                                                  The "WTF Do I Know?" song has leaked a long time ago. It's a fun song but I can't see it being the new single with Dua.
                                                  It's not single material and doesn't really fit Dua's style. Also the song is totally about Liam (Miley's ex husband).

So I think (and hope) the Dua Lipa collab is a different song.
                                                  "I see it, I like it, I want it... I GOT IT."

Comment

Working...
                                                  X