Demi Lovato - Commander In Chief

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Demi Lovato - Commander In Chief

New song, out on October 14. Credits include Eren Cannata, Justin Tranter, Julia Michaels, Demi Lovato, Finneas Baird O'Connell
    Cha Cha Instructor

this is great!

Comment

Am I crazy or does she sound like Selena? (especially the first few lines)

Comment

Originally posted by dylonj View Post
        Am I crazy or does she sound like Selena? (especially the first few lines)
        Yup
        BEST SONGS&ALBUMS OF 2017
        YOURS, FOREVER. // JOSS JONES (Tracklist)

Comment

Has she lost interest in a mainstream career?
          A cute album track
          aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

Is this her Dear President? Sure sounds like it. Cute lyrics here and there but it's a little snoozefest for me.

Comment

Even though I was hoping for an Uptempo song - I mean, she‘s releasing too many ballads at this point - this is still an enjoyable track.

Comment

Originally posted by Tansike View Post
                Even though I was hoping for an Uptempo song - I mean, she‘s releasing too many ballads at this point - this is still an enjoyable track.
                I get that
                Love you like a love song!

Comment

MV for the song. She also performed it at the Billboard Music Awards last night and there's some controversy since NBC edited out a part where she asks people to vote:

https://www.stereogum.com/2102360/re...formance/news/

Comment

Originally posted by ludichris View Post
                    Is this her Dear President? Sure sounds like it. Cute lyrics here and there but it's a little snoozefest for me.
                    I thought the same thing! It's not bad.
                    Akini's Top 100 Artists of the Decade: [#1]

Comment

I like the song a lot.

The music video's comment section is on fire and it's all Trump supporters that spit out personal insults against Demi about her looks, her past drug use and about how dumb she is of course.
                      Britney Spears Janet Jackson Christina Aguilera Michael Jackson Selena Gomez Hilary Duff Taylor Swift Justin Timberlake

Comment

Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post
                        I like the song a lot.

The music video's comment section is on fire and it's all Trump supporters that spit out personal insults against Demi about her looks, her past drug use and about how dumb she is of course.
                        The comment section really is a mess. I'm surprised they even allowed comments on this song. On the other side, there aren't too many dislikes so there's that.

Song is growing on me, better than "Still Have Me" now.

Comment

Working...
                        X