Billie Eilish - Therefore I Am

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Billie Eilish - Therefore I Am

Last edited by Ska8er; Mon November 9, 2020, 18:47.
    Rest In Peace Lilly!

Britney Spears Janet Jackson Christina Aguilera Michael Jackson Selena Gomez Hilary Duff Taylor Swift Justin Timberlake

Comment

The lead to BE2 or another filler dud like My Future?
      BEAUTY IS A MUST, TALENT IS A PLUS
      98 - OUT

Comment

Ugh, she really should wait a bit if the performances of her latest songs are anything to go by.

Comment

It needs to be good, in the same vein as bad guy - we've had enough ballads.
          thank u, next

Comment

Hopefully not a throwaway dud like My Future
            98 - OUT

Comment

Originally posted by aRat View Post
              Hopefully not a throwaway dud like My Future
              The problem with Eilish is: She seems to love those stripped and slowed down tracks like 'Ocean Eyes' or 'When The Party's Over'. Which song on the other hand is her signature song, is her most successful one on the charts and won her multiple Grammys? 'Bad Guy'! If she's smart, she'll record an album with like 2/3 uptempo-like songs (e.g. Bad Guy, Crown, Bury a Friend) and 1/3 slower ones (e.g. Party).

Comment

https://www.ukmix.org/forum/music/so...lie-eilish-tba
                Britney Spears Janet Jackson Christina Aguilera Michael Jackson Selena Gomez Hilary Duff Taylor Swift Justin Timberlake

Comment

Originally posted by theMathematician View Post

The problem with Eilish is: She seems to love those stripped and slowed down tracks like 'Ocean Eyes' or 'When The Party's Over'. Which song on the other hand is her signature song, is her most successful one on the charts and won her multiple Grammys? 'Bad Guy'! If she's smart, she'll record an album with like 2/3 uptempo-like songs (e.g. Bad Guy, Crown, Bury a Friend) and 1/3 slower ones (e.g. Party).
                  She doesn't need to record 2/3rd bad guys. And her doing stripped and slowed down tracks is not a "problem" She can make whatever music she chooses to. Nor does she need to be held to the success standard of "Bad Guy" for every single she released . Ocean Eyes and When the partys over are both massive songs. In fact When the Party's over is 4 times platinum in the US, Ocean Eyes is 3 times platinum.

Comment

She needs to keep it fresh and keep her individuality. You cannot recreate bad guy. It worked because it was unique, same as all her other hits.
                    I am the maniac, I am the ghoul
                    I'm in the shadows in the corners of my room

Comment

Originally posted by DnBLover View Post
                      She needs to keep it fresh and keep her individuality. You cannot recreate bad guy. It worked because it was unique, same as all her other hits.
                      I also think she needs to work on her choruses ... my future was flat
                      Forever Young

Comment

Time to edit the topic title.

Comment

Originally posted by Mugen View Post
                          Time to edit the topic title.
                          Thank you!

Surprised she didn't drop this alongside her virtual concert.
                          Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

My Future > Bad Guy

she is evolving, doing an album full of Bad Guys would be disappointing
                            last.fm

Comment

She's yet to release another bop like Bad Guy though. I hope this song sounds different than the 2-3 songs she released recently, she should try and experiment with new sounds.
                              Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

From the title it sounds like another bore is coming
                                98 - OUT

Comment

I actually don't mind if it's as great as lovely, when the party's over or wish you were gay.

I hope she delivers something like bellyache.
                                  aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
                                    She's yet to release another bop like Bad Guy though. I hope this song sounds different than the 2-3 songs she released recently, she should try and experiment with new sounds.
                                    Billie Eilish, Sam Smith, the Weeknd and Ariana Grande have got one thing in common: If you give them all the artistic freedom, they'd release an album full of mellow 5/10 filler tracks. Some artists will blossom if you give them artistic freedom. They are the ones who need a slight push from other( professional)s in the right direction to achieve their full potential.

Comment

Agree I am hoping for something upbeat or at least something along the lines of Bury a Friend.

Comment

Not a ballad.
                                        Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

Is an album release already announced?

Comment

Sounds like a banger to me.

Comment

Originally posted by theMathematician View Post
                                              Is an album release already announced?
                                              No news of an album, but I'm guessing she could release one at the start of next year alongside her documentary.
                                              Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

Yeah that's probably the plan. They will most likely just release singles until something is a hit. I like the snippet, sounds indeed a little like bury a friend
                                                aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

Wait, that snippet actually sounds really good!

Comment

Working...
                                                  X