Billie Eilish - Therefore I Am

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BeeBoy View Post
    Yeah that's probably the plan. They will most likely just release singles until something is a hit. I like the snippet, sounds indeed a little like bury a friend
    They've all been hits though right? Everything I Wanted was huge, No Time To Die became a Top 10/20 hit everywhere despite the movie getting pushed, and My Future also managed to reach Top 10 in most markets (albeit not having as much longevity).

I think they're just either waiting for the documentary, or waiting for the pandemic to calm down a bit as they know they can't promote properly now.
    Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

Well she performed worse with every single she put out tbh. NTD had huge hype and good peaks (except US) but didn't have much longevity and then came MyF which has only a top 10 peak in English speaking countries and managed to chart for 2 weeks in most countries, 6 on the Hot100 and still doesn't have 130m plays on Spotify. Tragic for a streaming artist on their sophomore.
      aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

Originally posted by BeeBoy View Post
        Yeah that's probably the plan. They will most likely just release singles until something is a hit. I like the snippet, sounds indeed a little like bury a friend
        Does that make sense when it comes to someone like Billie Eilish who is coming from a big era? That approach fits to someone like Ava Max who is still trying to build up mainstream attention or Anne-Marie who is not in the A-league (yet). Someone like Eilish surely is in the comfortable position where she can be self-confident about her material and has got a 'feeling' which songs have got the potential to become a hit, isn't she?

Comment

Originally posted by Ska8er View Post

Not a ballad.
          Oh sounds good actually. Coming to end Dua I fear.
          BEAUTY IS A MUST, TALENT IS A PLUS
          98 - OUT

Comment

Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

OMFG this might be her best song!
              Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

It's a bop but it seems kinda underproduced?

But that seems to be the case for almost all of her brother's productions.
                98 - OUT

Comment

Already #1 on TTH
                  98 - OUT

Comment

OMG, Billie, eat the damn pretzel already.

Comment

I thought she was going to shade Ariana by licking the donut

Song is ok, but I dunno, it's kinda more of the same from her at this stage. I much preferred EIW from the droplets since the album.

Comment

Ok so after multiple listens this is really uninspired & underproduced. Both the song & video. Will obvi debut with big numbers but can't see this having longevity.
                        98 - OUT

Comment

the last 3 singles didn't sound like she wanted to score hits with them

this one is different

Comment

I'm glad it's not another ballad, but it does feel like a step back from the last two singles. She seemed to be heading into a new direction, but this could've easily fit within her previous album.
                            Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

the recent releases from her are just so so

her debut album is so much more impressive

Comment

This "song" is just...there. A bit disappointing.
                                See latest news on Reports, Infractions & Bans
                                See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

I've listened the song and got so bored. Next
                                  BEST SONGS&ALBUMS OF 2017
                                  YOURS, FOREVER. // JOSS JONES (Tracklist)

Comment

I don't really like the song, but I do like the video and the message of the song ties well with hitting back at the body shamers.
                                    I am the maniac, I am the ghoul
                                    I'm in the shadows in the corners of my room

Comment

I kinda feel this may have the potential to grow ? If the teens get behind it.

Comment

Originally posted by Rihab View Post
                                        the last 3 singles didn't sound like she wanted to score hits with them

this one is different
                                        I hear it too! The simplicity reads more as a chart tactic rather than anything genius. It's quite dreary and flat. My Future and Everything I Wanted sounded far more sincere than this.
                                        Stan of: Devendra Banhart / Taylor Swift / Grimes / Utada Hikaru / Tori Amos
                                        Follow me on Last.fm?

Comment

I really like this.
                                          Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

The chorus is catchy and basically makes 100% of the song, because the verses are pretty non-existent and just there.

Overall mixed feelings. It's just so catchy you kinda have to enjoy it, but on the same side it's still the same she already did. She needs to evolve, otherwise I see a big commercial decline soon.

Comment

Lmao

Comment

it's not bad
                                                Waffles are checked cookies

Comment

I think she just can't sing, but this song is very good.
                                                  Xtina/Snoh ​​Aalegra/Rihanna/Lauren Hill/Rosalνa/Nina Simone/Patti Smith/Kali Uchis

Comment

I like this more with every play.
                                                    Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X