No announcement yet.

Little Mix - Sweet Melody

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The song charted at #8 in the end, giving them the 2nd Top 10 hit of the era.
    Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

It will stick around with the album release and EMAs. I am more curious about the albums performance.

Still getting top 10s 9 years and 27 singles down the line is awesome.
      Uk the only way

Comment

Only number 8 is a travesty really with THAT video, but like the other two singles I'm sure it will drop then linger. Hopefully re-peak down the line.
        This ain't gon be easy

Comment

Top ten is a great start, we need to keep the streams high!

Comment

Their best single since Power for me, absolute belter of a song and video!

Looks set to peak tomorrow, hopefully top 3.

Comment

The single is picking up traction. Like Thriller mentioned, it's currently #3 in the midweeks, and if RCA play their cards right, it could even go to #1 next week.
              Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

Really?!? Top 5 would be great!

Comment

I would LOVE another number 1 for them. Just so the people who say the are over can eat their words
                  It's just a fling baby, fling baby, nothing more than a fling baby, fling baby.

Comment

I wondered if they’d be over last week when Jesy missed the final of The Search and the EMAs due to being “unwell” - thought she might’ve been doing a Geri.

Comment

My girls here know what I'm saying, but that was a solid, epic performance of Sweet Melody at MTV Ema's, even without Jesy. Leigh Anne is bringing it with this new era

Comment

Officially charting at #3 this week.

Comment

Hmm...this is terrific.
                          Your heart is coloured with the love wrapped in the brilliant blue sky above, the breadth of the jewelled oceans, and the pure heat of the golden sun. And your heart is home to the cosmic creation that is you.

Comment

The song and the video are epic. In my top 10 of all tracks for 2020. MNEK really is a legend. He is always so good!
                            Britney, X-tina, Lana, Janet, Spice Girls, Kylie, Dannii

Comment

Three weeks at #3 and #2 in this week's midweeks. It actually is very close to Ariana, if RCA discounted it/released some remixes they could get it.
                              Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

Originally posted by Ska8er View Post
                                Three weeks at #3 and #2 in this week's midweeks. It actually is very close to Ariana, if RCA discounted it/released some remixes they could get it.
                                If Mariah won't be #1 already

Comment

Originally posted by Tansike View Post

If Mariah won't be #1 already
                                  Yeah she is creeping to that top spot too.
                                  Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

Ugh, can't Mariah wait?!?!?! She has another month to get to number 1. Let the girls get a week!!

Comment

I want this to happen so badly.

Your heart is coloured with the love wrapped in the brilliant blue sky above, the breadth of the jewelled oceans, and the pure heat of the golden sun. And your heart is home to the cosmic creation that is you.

Comment

I read somewhere that the difference between the #1 and #5 song this week is 2,000 units so it's very close overall and Ed is gaining a lot.

Unless their team promotes/discounts the single it won't happen.

Mixers are doing streaming/buying parties from tomorrow I think, let's see if that helps.
                                        Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

I would love for them to get this. A good send off for Jesy and a show of support for them. Whether it does or not its still insane to have this longevity 10 years in. This album needs a re-release they would be stupid to end its promo here.
                                          Uk the only way

Comment

Originally posted by muzik_biz_wiz View Post
                                            I would love for them to get this. A good send off for Jesy and a show of support for them. Whether it does or not its still insane to have this longevity 10 years in. This album needs a re-release they would be stupid to end its promo here.
                                            It doesn't feel right to me to re-release. It would either be with jesy vocals or re-recorded. Either way I'd prefer this to smash and for them to come back later in the year as a 3some
                                            It's just a fling baby, fling baby, nothing more than a fling baby, fling baby.

Comment

I would at least like one single post NTFT even if it's re-recorded or replaces Jesys part with a feature. Its a solid album and it just feels like it's got more shelf life than ending on probably less sales than LM5
                                              Uk the only way

Comment

Midweeks
                                                #1 Little Mix - Sweet Melody (9.6k)
                                                #2 Ed Sheeran - Afterglow (8.4k)
                                                #3 CJ - Whoopty (7.7k)

iTunes UK:
                                                #4 Sweet Melody (+1)
                                                #6 Sweet Melody (Acoustic) (+6)
                                                #7 Sweet Melody (+6)
                                                #10 Sweet Melody (Remix) (+10)
                                                #11 Sweet Melody (Remix) (+14)
                                                #24 Sweet Melody (Remix)(+24)
                                                #25 Sweet Melody (NOW 107) (+16)
                                                #33 Sweet Melody (Remix)(+24)

The song has been finally discounted and fans are putting in the work.
                                                Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

Really surprised to see this going to No.1!!
                                                  thank u, next

Comment

They occupy the whole Top 3 on iTunes now.

The album is also only 700 copies away from #1, so they might even get to pull a double.
                                                    Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

Working...
                                                    X