No announcement yet.

Little Mix - Sweet Melody

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Even though this seems very unexpected, I'm so happy that this is going to be another #1 hit for them. It's so deserved, what a great song!

Comment

This is one of my favorite songs by Little Mix.

The Karaoke version is out now, too.

Comment

Shame this didn't go to U.S radio. Their label sucks over there.
        Uk the only way

Comment

They have a 3k lead today, which is very impressive.

The are up to #2 on the album midweeks too.
          Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

The song really deserves it, it would've been #1 last week without Christmas!

Comment

Amazing song! Maybe even their best thus far and that speaks volume considering it's their 6th album. The song is very catchy, including the do-do-do melody, and I like the lyrics. The girls look very beautiful and dare I say hot in the music video. The only thing I don't like is the outro as I don't think that it fits the song's procession. Definitely an 8/10 for me!
              You dare to call me crazy, have you looked around this place?
              I should walk away.
              Oh, I should walk away.
              But I think I'll stay.
              (Miley Cyrus)

Comment

This SO deserves to be #1! Fingers crossed for them

Comment

I just want a humber 1 so bad for the people that say they are flopping or somehow losing steam.
                  It's just a fling baby, fling baby, nothing more than a fling baby, fling baby.

Comment

And they got it. Lmao at the haters.

Comment

Well deserved!

Comment

It's so nice that their best single and last with Jesy managed to go #1. I'm so happy for them and their longevity.

Keep on smashing girls
                        Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

So happy aswell!

Comment

It's one of their weaker songs but I'm happy for their success! It's always good to see girl groups succeeding!
                            Haven't been early since '88

Comment

Ok, I'm hooked.
                              Just a DEVIANT, PERTURBED, DERANGED, MACABRE, MANIAC, LUNATIC, IRRATIONAL PSYCHO-TO-BE.

Comment

It's just a fling baby, fling baby, nothing more than a fling baby, fling baby.

Comment

I am soooo happy for the girls!!! I didn’t think they would see another number 1! It felt like they lost a bit of their magic once I became a mixer so I am happy! Congrats!

Comment

Not sure if it has been posted but MNEK confirmed the song was written in 2017 for Demi Lovato but she didn't record it. It was then offered to Selena Gomez, JoJo and Hailee Steinfeld before Little Mix were played the demo and recorded it. Thankfully those artists declined it as this era could have been completely different.

https://www.gaytimes.co.uk/culture/s...st-a-pop-star/
                                    Last edited by ludichris; Sat January 9, 2021, 15:28.

Comment

A thoroughly deserved #1. Elated for the girls.
                                      Your heart is coloured with the love wrapped in the brilliant blue sky above, the breadth of the jewelled oceans, and the pure heat of the golden sun. And your heart is home to the cosmic creation that is you.

Comment

This became their longest running Top 5 hit, and next week it should pass ‘Reggaetón Lento’ and ‘Shout Out To My Ex’ to become their longest charting Top 10.

Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

Nice! It's good this is still top 5 after 3 months. Its allowed plenty of time to work out the next move post Jesy instead of the album just dying off instantly.
                                          Uk the only way

Comment

Can anyone else hear the melody of Steve Grand's 'We Are The Night's c-part in 'Sweet Melody's c-part?
                                            You dare to call me crazy, have you looked around this place?
                                            I should walk away.
                                            Oh, I should walk away.
                                            But I think I'll stay.
                                            (Miley Cyrus)

Comment

Working...
                                            X