Kylie Minogue - Real Groove

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kylie Minogue - Real Groove

Third single confirmed to be taken off of ‘DISCO’, according to Buzzjack.
    Last edited by SimpleBoy; Thu October 29, 2020, 17:49.

5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

That performance is such a slay!
      "I see it, I like it, I want it... I GOT IT."

Comment

wow that is a really good performance indeed, the song is a bop as well

Comment

I’m obsessed with the album!! It’s one of Kylie’s BEST, such a fun pop/dance/disco escape! I love ‘Real Groove’, it’s soooooo catchy!!! Omg!! Kylie came back to deliver!!

Comment

This got stuck in my head. Loving it.
            5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

It really is a catchy one! I secretly wish Miss A Thing gets released first and Real Groove comes after.
              Been reading UkMix everyday for well more than a decade now, and Here I am posting

Comment

Originally posted by oaknuys View Post
                It really is a catchy one! I secretly wish Miss A Thing gets released first and Real Groove comes after.
                I feel the same way! Real Groove is a great song and deserves to be a single but Miss A Thing is incredible. Praying that it’s the 4th single and gets a video.
                Remember us in AmenJena...

...If we could just go back to the start

Comment

Her songs this year gradually are getting better and better. "Say Something" was very average, "Magic" raised the bar but was still nothing special and this one is definitely the strongest of the three. Maybe it's a strategy that will work?

Comment

Why this when Supernova is right there?

Comment

Originally posted by johnny_d View Post

I feel the same way! Real Groove is a great song and deserves to be a single but Miss A Thing is incredible. Praying that it’s the 4th single and gets a video.
                      Fully agreed on both accounts; they are both such delightful tracks but Miss A Thing is 100Percent made in heavens! Lol ;) seriously its on fire!
                      Been reading UkMix everyday for well more than a decade now, and Here I am posting

Comment

This is totally fab
                        jio CHARTS NOW: 19/1/2021: https://www.ukmix.org/forum/chart-di...1#post10543721

Comment

I really love this song one of my favourites from the album so far

Comment

I really wanted Where Does the DJ Go? as the next single. Bummed.
                            “B**** come here! B**** come here! B**** come here!”

“I’m staying right here.”

Comment

This is one of her best tracks!
                              Read More https://www.electrowow.net/

Comment

Smasha!
                                Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

Originally posted by Mikerocha View Post
                                  I really wanted Where Does the DJ Go? as the next single. Bummed.

YESSS!!! This should have been the first single! It is In your face and DISCO.

Comment

I do like Real Groove but I honestly think Supernova should have been the next single. Hopefully the single afterwards then.

Comment

To be honest she could choose almost any song from the album and it'd be a great single. I do love this one, the chorus melody is irresistible.

Supernova next please!

Comment

Kinda sad she chose this instead of "Miss A Thing" but I see why! This is quite a bop, and it's also something new and fresh for Kylie.
                                        Stan of: Devendra Banhart / Taylor Swift / Grimes / Utada Hikaru / Tori Amos
                                        Follow me on Last.fm?

Comment

This might be my fave from the new album. Or at least it's among the best on the album.
                                          I think it's a great single choice. The chorus is so catchy!
                                          "I see it, I like it, I want it... I GOT IT."

Comment

It’ definitely grows on you! Cant get it out of my head...

Comment

Comment

Great song. Hopefully for better music video than previous two
                                                BEST SONGS&ALBUMS OF 2017
                                                YOURS, FOREVER. // JOSS JONES (Tracklist)

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                                  X