Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shawn Mendes & Justin Bieber - Monster

From HITS:

Our sources tell us that a new Shawn Mendes-Justin Bieber duet has been recorded and is on the way, with a video now in post. No word yet on a drop date, but listen for loud screaming from stans for a clue (and keep it here for updates).
    Cha Cha Instructor

Shawn's album will drop in early December, so I guess this is coming out in mid November or so.

I'm excited! It could be either really good or disappointing though, so I'm hoping for the former.

Comment

Name is rumored to be Monster and will be released this Friday (Nov. 13).
      Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

So this didnt happen, I'm a bit intrigued to what this is gonna sound like actually. Maybe next week?
        UKMIXtapes Vol.3 | ROUND 9!

Comment

Yeah, it's rumored to be released this Friday (Nov. 20) to coincide with Shawn's AMA performance.
          Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

It's out and completely different to what I was expecting. Not yet sure if I like this new direction for Shawn; his last album was so good, but this is already 2 out of 2 from his new album that leaves me rather disappointed.

Comment

Came in here expecting to hate this. But I actually quite like it, it's better than Dua X Miley
                I am the maniac, I am the ghoul
                I'm in the shadows in the corners of my room

Comment

it's one of the most boring videos and songs I heard this year so far

Comment

Originally posted by DnBLover View Post
                    Came in here expecting to hate this. But I actually quite like it
                    +1
                    aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

Yeah this is quite boring. And the Justin feature was unnecessary to be honest.
                      "I see it, I like it, I want it... I GOT IT."

Comment

This is awful. Not sure why these Canadian white boys decided to be introspective borefests when people mostly need a fun escape from reality. And Bieber's borderline 'rap' delivery especially in the video is grating.

I like Shawn, and his last album was actually one of my favorites from that year. Wonder was okay, but I agree with Tansike in that I really hope these songs don't represent the soundscape for the whole album.

Also, this is like the third consecutive single in which Bieber complains about sinning and growing up in the spotlight? Get over it.
                        Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

Originally posted by Ska8er View Post
                          Also, this is like the third consecutive single in which Bieber complains about sinning and growing up in the spotlight? Get over it.
                          Agreed.
                          It's really annoying, either accept that this life isn't for you or try to find the joy in what you do. Complaining about it, while using the exact same vehicle that put you in that place just is weird.

Comment

Originally posted by DnBLover View Post
                            Came in here expecting to hate this. But I actually quite like it, it's better than Dua X Miley
                            Repent
                            BEAUTY IS A MUST, TALENT IS A PLUS
                            98 - OUT

Comment

This is better than Prisoner tho
                              Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

So bad and boring. But not really surprised as I don't like both of their music.
                                I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

This is actually... good!?!

Comment

This is so good
                                    Forever Young

Comment

Y'all okay so I'm seriously loving this. They know what they're doing with the song's length cause I keep playing this over and over again. I enjoy Shawn's parts much more than Justin though.

Comment

Originally posted by IVyoncé View Post

Agreed.
                                        It's really annoying, either accept that this life isn't for you or try to find the joy in what you do. Complaining about it, while using the exact same vehicle that put you in that place just is weird.
                                        Basically the same thing Chris Brown and Dappy both always do in every song too....

However...I really like this, it's a really slick high quality polished production and they both sound great.
                                        1 Becky Hill |2 Jamie Cullum |3 Jennifer Hudson|4 Harry Styles |5 Celeste

Comment

Working...
                                        X