Ariana Grande - 34+35

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ariana Grande - 34+35

Second single to be taken from ‘positions’.

Ha, very cheeky

Comment

No!!! Why??
      My last.fm

Comment

Source?

I'm still on my first spin of the album and haven't heard all the songs yet, but this would make no sense at all as a second single. I can't see this doing well, especially in Europe.

Comment

Comment

bad choice
            thank u, next

Comment

Indeed... it’s the song that cheapens the whole project.

She should have gone with nasty instead.
              My last.fm

Comment

Not a good choice at all but then again nothing on the album sounds like single material. I would release "nasty" and then move on.
                Britney Spears Janet Jackson Christina Aguilera Michael Jackson Selena Gomez Hilary Duff Taylor Swift Justin Timberlake

Comment

She's obviously testing the waters with this, another generic song with tacky lyrics. This will be the album's "The Light Is Coming".

Comment

I actually think this is a great single choice.
                    Your heart is coloured with the love wrapped in the brilliant blue sky above, the breadth of the jewelled oceans, and the pure heat of the golden sun. And your heart is home to the cosmic creation that is you.

Comment

Originally posted by JSparksFan View Post
                      Same.

Comment

This is just a rewrite of TUN, the song. Not my favourite from the album but it is a grower.

Comment

Originally posted by JSparksFan View Post
                          Same!! Definitely the most radio friendly from the album.

Comment

The lyrics are shocking and appalling! Children are looking up to her. Does she have no shame?

Comment

Just because kids are looking up to her we can't expect artists to limit themselves because of whom might hear what they have to say. She's always had explicit lyrics why would she change now? Kids were singing to S&M by Rihanna, Naughty Girl by Beyonce, Any Time Any Place by Janet, Like A Virgin by Madonna etc. or drug glorifying songs and they turned out allright.
                              It's the responsibilty of the parents to check what their kids are up to. Then again sex is part of life and how these kids were created If you're not old enough to know how that happened you probably won't know what's going on in the song
                              aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

Parents can't limit what their kids choose to listen to. Songs are everywhere.

Correct me if I'm I'm wrong, but those songs that you mentioned don't contain the word "****" in them. Kids might not realize what they are singing about.

34+35 is different. It doesn't leave anything to the imagination and that's disgusting, IMO.

Comment

Thing is teens these days listen to HipHop and Rap the most where explicit lyrics are not used sparely, so I don't think one Ariana Grande single makes the difference. There are countless movies out there which use explicit language or have erotic scenes and they are all available on multiple streaming platforms as well. Songs have an explicit tag or are censodered for radio for example. There is no other way to keep children away from the f word. It's probably how they talk as well. I doubt children below teenage are able to choose their own songs and would accidentally exposed to a song with one explicit word in it.The f word certainly wasn't needed especially since they avoid "69" but it's an artistic choice

Botom lime is I get what you want to say and I don't necessarily disagree but this spiral doesn't start (and end) with Ariana Grande's second single of an album.
                                  aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

Originally posted by ThaInfo1 View Post

Same!! Definitely the most radio friendly from the album.
                                    Yeah, most definitely very radio-friendly. Especially the part where she puts on her harness and reads out the protocol for this night's session.

I'm sure radio would love to play nothing else.
                                    My last.fm

Comment

Originally posted by Debs_Wild View Post
                                      The lyrics are shocking and appalling! Children are looking up to her. Does she have no shame?
                                      LOL as if it's her responsibility. It's not. And it's not as if it is changing anything on the current generations.
                                      I am the maniac, I am the ghoul
                                      I'm in the shadows in the corners of my room

Comment

Sure cos WAP was so children friendly

Comment

Parents can't limit what their kids choose to listen to. Songs are everywhere.

Correct me if I'm I'm wrong, but those songs that you mentioned don't contain the word "****" in them. Kids might not realize what they are singing about.

34+35 is different. It doesn't leave anything to the imagination and that's disgusting, IMO.
                                          Sure lol, Janet was literally orgasming on her records in the 90's

Comment

Ariana has no control over who listens to their music and she's no longer a teen idol from a Nickelodeon show. She's a woman who's in her late 20's and she is very horny, let her be. If people have a problem with the lyrics, they can skip the song or listen to the clean version.

Comment

Originally posted by Loose View Post

Yeah, most definitely very radio-friendly. Especially the part where she puts on her harness and reads out the protocol for this night's session.

I'm sure radio would love to play nothing else.
                                              Yes ma'am. It is not 1975 anymore. We are in the times of the whore. Get with it, girlies.

Comment

Almost forgot about the fact that I live in WhorEurope.
                                                My last.fm

Comment

Originally posted by ThaInfo1 View Post

Yes ma'am. It is not 1975 anymore. We are in the times of the whore. Get with it, girlies.
                                                  The gays suddenly becoming prudes when a woman sings about getting F***ED has me screaming

Comment

Working...
                                                  X