Ariana Grande - 34+35

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by InFamous View Post

The gays suddenly becoming prudes when a woman sings about getting F***ED has me screaming
    What do you mean with that?
    Is it offensive to fall in love with you and everything you do
    and everything you stand for?
    Could I break through your invisible wall, could I hide my pride for once,
    just to tell you that I see more?

Comment

Lyric video:

Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

I hope this goes to No 1 also

Comment

Originally posted by theMathematician View Post

What do you mean with that?
          Maybe he meant that most gays are notorious for being promiscuous.

Comment

Originally posted by Debs_Wild View Post

Maybe he meant that most gays are notorious for being promiscuous.
            You dont have to be promiscuous to be sexual.

Comment

I’m so happy this is the second single, it’s so sexy, fun, and cheeky! More like a ‘f**k me track’!

Comment

Comment

MV coming soon.

Comment

This song is kinda like a cuter wap, if that makes sense

Comment

I think she needs to be a bit careful with releasing singles too fast. Cause "pov" is apparently blowing up as well (thanks to TikTok I guess?). It's already climbing ahead of this on US Spotify and just one spot behind this on WW Spotify.

Comment

I'm here for an artist having multiple smashes at once though!

Comment

^ Yes, "POV" is growing due to TikTok challenges and is currently just one spot below "34+35" on the worldwide Spotify chart. Looking at how both songs did so far, I feel like there's not much interest in "34+35", but it does well because it's labeled as the second single and has some playlist support. It's a total wrong single choice IMO and will do nothing, especially in Europe. "POV" and "Motive" are way better choices and I'm actually surprised she's still releasing a video for "34+35" now.

Comment

I think 'Love Language' would make a great single, its got a great groove.
                            UKMIXtapes Vol.3 | ROUND 9!

Comment

Originally posted by abi View Post
                              I think she needs to be a bit careful with releasing singles too fast.
                              !!!

She really had a well-planned era for 'Dangerous Woman'. I want her to go there again promowise.
                              Is it offensive to fall in love with you and everything you do
                              and everything you stand for?
                              Could I break through your invisible wall, could I hide my pride for once,
                              just to tell you that I see more?

Comment

Comment

The heck was that? Easily one of her worst videos.

Comment

Great budget for the video.

But, I don't like it... the song doesn't go anywhere
                                    BEST SONGS&ALBUMS OF 2017
                                    YOURS, FOREVER. // JOSS JONES (Tracklist)

Comment

Ugh, bad.

Apart from being one of the bottom songs on the album, the video doesn’t elevate much to be honest.
                                      "You don't have to be perfect but you have to be 100% committed." Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez | My last.fm

Comment

As a huge Austin Powers fan I thought it was cute. Probably biased though.

Comment

For an artist of her caliber, her two singles for this era are so underwhelming. These are literal rewrites of "thank u, next", "boyfriend" and "break up with your girlfriend, I'm bored". She's really lucky that she has the momentum.

Comment

Originally posted by GetBack View Post
                                            For an artist of her caliber, her two singles for this era are so underwhelming. These are literal rewrites of "thank u, next", "boyfriend" and "break up with your girlfriend, I'm bored". She's really lucky that she has the momentum.
                                            None of these singles sound like BUWYG. 34+35 is literally the same song as TUN yeah but where are you hearing something that sounds like the legendary BUWYG?

Comment

Originally posted by abi View Post
                                              Absolutely tragic video lol. Who even came up with that concept ?

Comment

the music video it's good as a music video itself, but for this song does nothing and it goes nowhere. Shame.

Comment

the video is so damn random slap on a red wig and this video could have been random scenes from her character Cat

Comment

I liked it. Dumb but yaasss choreo.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X