No announcement yet.

Ariana Grande - 34+35

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The video is meh. There's so much she could've done, so it's weird that that's the treatment they went with.
    Your heart is coloured with the love wrapped in the brilliant blue sky above, the breadth of the jewelled oceans, and the pure heat of the golden sun. And your heart is home to the cosmic creation that is you.

Comment

Wow I think I'm the only one that didn't like the song until I saw the video. It's not great but it kind of makes the song seem less ridiculous coming from her similar to Mariah doing a tongue in cheek video for 'Touch my body'.

Comment

This is really bad and showcases in both song and especially video the worst side of her career that has been going on way too long.

For someone clearly talented why she is continually, deliberately marketed as a sex doll, robot, ridiculously overprocessed vocal industry puppet is beyond me.

Now is the time for her to be forging an identity and voice of her OWN. She does not work when she is a CGI popstar like Sim0ne

Huge step back.
        This ain't gon be easy

Comment

I was over it as soon as it was out.
          "You don't have to be perfect but you have to be 100% committed." Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez | My last.fm

Comment

I dont understand how people wouldnt like the video. I mean the song is about sex and they used the fembots from Austin Powers which seduce you. I mean i cant imagine hating a video that has a concept. She is one of the few artist that actually put effort into videos. It could have been her singing in a room standing there. This actually makes me want to watch the video again.

Comment

No doubt that Ariana can belt out a tune, but creativity is not her strong suit- its rather lacking. I agree its a rather boring video, Just imagine Taylor Swifts video concept for 34-35

Comment

Originally posted by Angeman View Post
                I dont understand how people wouldnt like the video. I mean the song is about sex and they used the fembots from Austin Powers which seduce you. I mean i cant imagine hating a video that has a concept. She is one of the few artist that actually put effort into videos. It could have been her singing in a room standing there. This actually makes me want to watch the video again.
                Funny you said that cause in my opinion, other than "God Is A Woman" & "No Tears Left To Cry", her videography is extremely mediocre compared to the other female singers.

Comment

Originally posted by abi View Post
                  Funny you said that cause in my opinion, other than "God Is A Woman" & "No Tears Left To Cry", her videography is extremely mediocre compared to the other female singers.
                  I said "effort" as in most videos have some type of story/concept. You can still have effort and be bad. At least for the past 3 albums. Personally I find No Tears Left a Cry boring.

Comment

The most nasty girls are the shy, angelic ones and this song is a demonstration of that.

Comment

A remix is coming.

Britney Spears Janet Jackson Christina Aguilera Michael Jackson Selena Gomez Hilary Duff Taylor Swift Justin Timberlake

Comment

Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post
                        A remix is coming.
                        The song already reached the top 10 in her core markets. Let's see whether the remix could help it go even higher.
                        You dare to call me crazy, have you looked around this place?
                        I should walk away.
                        Oh, I should walk away.
                        But I think I'll stay.
                        (Miley Cyrus)

Comment

Looks like it's going to feature two female artists?

Any clue who that could be? Doja Cat, Olivia Rodrigo, Victoria Monet...?

Comment

Britney Spears Janet Jackson Christina Aguilera Michael Jackson Selena Gomez Hilary Duff Taylor Swift Justin Timberlake

Comment

Video is good, song is good but it sounds a tad too similar to "Positions"
                              jio CHARTS NOW: 23/2/2021: https://www.ukmix.org/forum/chart-di...2#post10567062

Comment

Doja Cat is 100% one of the features. Her verse leaked ages ago.

Not sure about the 2nd one, but Megan makes sense.
                                Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

Comment

OMGGGG YESSS! I wanted Megan to be featured, there will also be another artist apparently! Yassss Megan!

Comment

So finally it is: ‘Megan Thee Stallion’ & ‘Doja Cat’ confirmed for the remix!

Comment

Originally posted by SimpleBoy View Post
                                        OMGGGG YESSS! I wanted Megan to be featured, there will also be another artist apparently! Yassss Megan!
                                        You had me excited for a second. Thought you meant Meghan Trainor...
                                        My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

Ok, that sounds like it's going to be a fierce remix. #1 coming?

Comment

Originally posted by Tansike View Post
                                            Ok, that sounds like it's going to be a fierce remix. #1 coming?
                                            With the way Olivia is slaying, not even Adele can make this go #1 these days
                                            Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

I wanted City Girls but I can most definitely get with Miss Stallion and Miss Cat.

Comment

Madonna rumoured also.

Comment

Comment

I'll pass.
                                                    My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

Working...
                                                    X