No announcement yet.

Ariana Grande - 34+35

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This thing of adding these same rappers onto every song is so lame. They add nothing and the song does not need a verse from either Doja Cat or Meghan. Like does she really need the few extra chart points that badly. Lame lame lame.

Comment

Originally posted by spiritboy View Post

With the way Olivia is slaying, not even Adele can make this go #1 these days
      Oops, forgot about her... Well, #2 then

Comment

The remix is so underwhelming. Especially after the success of Savage Remix, artists should have seen that completely overworked remixes have the best chance of positive fan reception, acclaim and success.

This is literally a copy and paste job with no updates to the production, and they cut out the best part of the song.

A waste of not one but two features.
        Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

Both rappers have added incredibly to the song and elevated it. They both flow effortlessly over the beat.
          ​​​​​​For me, it was a basic track to begin with.

I get what some of y'all are saying about the production of the song not being changed or updated and being a copy-and-paste remix, though.
          Just a DEVIANT, PERTURBED, DERANGED, MACABRE, MANIAC, LUNATIC, IRRATIONAL PSYCHO-TO-BE.

Comment

another boring remix to crack up some positions on the charts. I love the three of them, but this ain't for me.

Comment

yeah I am tired of these 'add guest' but do nothing significantly with the song remixes. I love the original song acually, but the addition of these two guests asked for a complete change up

Comment

The album was released a few weeks ago and there's been almost two years between 'Thank U Next!' and 'Positions', so she had plenty of time to think about whether the song makes more sense as a collaboration or as a solo song. Suddenly coming up with an additional rap part seems unreflected and rushed to me.
                Pro: freedom of speech
                Contra: cancel culture

Comment

It's not bad... it doesn't add anything but the beat sounds good with rap so it's all good for me
                  jio CHARTS NOW: 4/5/2021: https://www.ukmix.org/forum/chart-di...4#post10617604

Comment

This was so senseless - I didn't want to finish the whole song. This is just "milking the cow" and not art. music should be art!
                    Life tastes better with music

Comment

Yeah, I like Doja and Meg, but they add nil to the song.
                      UKMIX Favourite Artists of the Last 20 Years: [Ballot box open]
                      "Your Billboard Top Ten" Game: All-Time Top Scorers Countdown: [#3 revealed!]

Your heart is coloured with the love wrapped in the brilliant blue sky above, the breadth of the jewelled oceans, and the pure heat of the golden sun. And your heart is home to the cosmic creation that is you.

Comment

I think it does add something... for one thing it makes it less similar to "Positions" and, besides that, it gives the song an early '90s TLC/Salt 'N' Pepa type of feel, me thinks. It's a good remix...
                        jio CHARTS NOW: 4/5/2021: https://www.ukmix.org/forum/chart-di...4#post10617604

Comment

Originally posted by jio View Post
                          I think it does add something... for one thing it makes it less similar to "Positions" and, besides that, it gives the song an early '90s TLC/Salt 'N' Pepa type of feel, me thinks. It's a good remix...
                          Taaaaaste
                          Just a DEVIANT, PERTURBED, DERANGED, MACABRE, MANIAC, LUNATIC, IRRATIONAL PSYCHO-TO-BE.

Comment

I like this, it's very lazy on Ari'S part, since she couldn't even bother to record something new. But both of them fit the vibe
                            aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

Apparently you can't switch up a remix too much or they'll count it as a new song via billboard...

Scooter tryna get them streams lol.

Comment

They learned from the 'I'm Real'/'Ain't It Funny' situation back then, it seems.
                                Pro: freedom of speech
                                Contra: cancel culture

Comment

Comment

Looks like she’s releasing a video for the remix.
                                    Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

The remix is sadly already dead everywehre
                                      aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

Better than the original video. Gunning for the #1 next week.

Megan is a star.
                                        Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

cute video
                                          aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

Working...
                                          X