• Show
Clear All

• BeeBoy
    replied
    cute video

Leave a comment:

• Ska8er
    replied

Better than the original video. Gunning for the #1 next week.

Megan is a star.

Leave a comment:

• BeeBoy
    replied
    The remix is sadly already dead everywehre

Leave a comment:

• JeremySpears
    replied

Looks like she’s releasing a video for the remix.

Leave a comment:

• Mugen
    replied

Leave a comment:

• theMathematician
    replied
    They learned from the 'I'm Real'/'Ain't It Funny' situation back then, it seems.

Leave a comment:

• ThaInfo1
    replied
    Apparently you can't switch up a remix too much or they'll count it as a new song via billboard...

Scooter tryna get them streams lol.

Leave a comment:

• BeeBoy
    replied
    I like this, it's very lazy on Ari'S part, since she couldn't even bother to record something new. But both of them fit the vibe

Leave a comment:

• SawyerHewitt
    replied
    Originally posted by jio View Post
    I think it does add something... for one thing it makes it less similar to "Positions" and, besides that, it gives the song an early '90s TLC/Salt 'N' Pepa type of feel, me thinks. It's a good remix...
    Taaaaaste

Leave a comment:

• jio
    replied
    I think it does add something... for one thing it makes it less similar to "Positions" and, besides that, it gives the song an early '90s TLC/Salt 'N' Pepa type of feel, me thinks. It's a good remix...

Leave a comment:

• JSparksFan
    replied
    Yeah, I like Doja and Meg, but they add nil to the song.

Leave a comment:

• DC34ever
    replied
    This was so senseless - I didn't want to finish the whole song. This is just "milking the cow" and not art. music should be art!

Leave a comment:

• jio
    replied
    It's not bad... it doesn't add anything but the beat sounds good with rap so it's all good for me

Leave a comment:

• theMathematician
    replied
    The album was released a few weeks ago and there's been almost two years between 'Thank U Next!' and 'Positions', so she had plenty of time to think about whether the song makes more sense as a collaboration or as a solo song. Suddenly coming up with an additional rap part seems unreflected and rushed to me.

Leave a comment:

• IVyoncé
    replied
    yeah I am tired of these 'add guest' but do nothing significantly with the song remixes. I love the original song acually, but the addition of these two guests asked for a complete change up

Leave a comment:

• basticasas
    replied
    another boring remix to crack up some positions on the charts. I love the three of them, but this ain't for me.

Leave a comment:

• SawyerHewitt
    replied
    Both rappers have added incredibly to the song and elevated it. They both flow effortlessly over the beat.
    ​​​​​​For me, it was a basic track to begin with.

I get what some of y'all are saying about the production of the song not being changed or updated and being a copy-and-paste remix, though.

Leave a comment:

• Ska8er
    replied
    The remix is so underwhelming. Especially after the success of Savage Remix, artists should have seen that completely overworked remixes have the best chance of positive fan reception, acclaim and success.

This is literally a copy and paste job with no updates to the production, and they cut out the best part of the song.

A waste of not one but two features.

Leave a comment:

• Tansike
    replied
    Originally posted by spiritboy View Post

With the way Olivia is slaying, not even Adele can make this go #1 these days
    Oops, forgot about her... Well, #2 then

Leave a comment:

• InFamous
    replied
    This thing of adding these same rappers onto every song is so lame. They add nothing and the song does not need a verse from either Doja Cat or Meghan. Like does she really need the few extra chart points that badly. Lame lame lame.

Leave a comment:

• RayRay
    replied
    I'll pass.

Leave a comment:

• JeremySpears
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Mpol
    replied
    Madonna rumoured also.

Leave a comment:

• ThaInfo1
    replied
    I wanted City Girls but I can most definitely get with Miss Stallion and Miss Cat.

Leave a comment:

• spiritboy
    replied
    Originally posted by Tansike View Post
    Ok, that sounds like it's going to be a fierce remix. #1 coming?
    With the way Olivia is slaying, not even Adele can make this go #1 these days

Leave a comment:

Working...
X