Britney Spears - Swimming In the Stars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Britney Spears - Swimming In the Stars

Yep you read that right. According to Urban Outfitters we're getting a new/unreleased song from the "Glory" era.

Tell your faves to pack it up. They had their four years.
    Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

....and I thought we're finally getting a completely new song for a completely new era

Comment

The way the original artworks would have been amazing

Comment

Originally posted by LotsOfLove View Post
        The way the original artworks would have been amazing
        The fact that they use the best pics from the photoshoot four years later and used blurry screenshots for the album. Her team is not just filled with criminals, it’s filled with dumb criminals.
        Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post

The fact that they use the best pics from the photoshoot four years later and used blurry screenshots for the album. Her team is not just filled with criminals, it’s filled with dumb criminals.
          PREACH
          Haven't been early since '88

Comment

When is the release? But so random how her team worked during the “Glory” era.

Comment

This is so random and I don't know how to process this information.

It's disgusting that her team seems to try to continue milking her. At court, Britney's attorney just said it again yesterday. Britney WILL NOT pick up working on any new material UNTIL her father - of whom she is afraid of - is out of the picture! - As long as she's not free, everyone being part of this abusive conservatorship will get a few coins from all releases (like releasing My Only Wish 20 years later or this previously unreleased "Glory" reject).

BUT I'm starving for new Britney music and I'm really excited about this relese. "Glory" is one of her best work because she seemed to be so enganged while creating it. She has found her experimental and fun side again. We have never experienced a phase of 4 years without any new "new" releases before (Of course, we got "Mood Ring" but all stans have already heard it a few years before).

I'm deeply confused as well. Will this song be released as a gift/give it away only/exclusive? How's it possible that UO gets previously unreleased material and do not officially sell it? - Also, will only 11 members get this as a prize/gift? - Imagine if none of these members were Britney fans.. or if no one wants to leak it?! - Will we ever be able to listen to it?

FInally, I'm utterly mad that her stupid team gave us fuzzy and horrible screenshots of her worst music video as a cover whilst all these absolutely amazing pics exist Oo I need it in HQ NOW!
              Mainshow Goes Diva: Kylie Minogue

Comment

The vinyl will be released on 15th, January 2021.

Mainshow Goes Diva: Kylie Minogue

Comment

They should release this digitally. Pleaaaase.
                  Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                    This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Comment

Beautiful artwork, but its $30 shipping!! for one damn song!
                        thank u, next

Comment

I hope you guys are boycotting this.
                          5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

See latest news on Reports, Infractions & Bans
                            See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

Another Glory track?
                              Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
                              Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncι . Rihanna

Comment

The way this sounds like Myah

Comment

It sounds so good

Comment

It's crazy how they pressure her to do stuff. She is clearly not in a good headspace right now. I don't want any new Britney until I know she really wants to do it again and regain her control over her life. #freebritney
                                    Don't Worry, Cause You're Really Not That Hard to Replace.

Comment

Originally posted by NoAngels View Post
                                      It's crazy how they pressure her to do stuff. She is clearly not in a good headspace right now. I don't want any new Britney until I know she really wants to do it again and regain her control over her life. #freebritney
                                      She didn’t do anything though. This is an old song that was recorded like 5 years ago.

Britney WON’T record NEW music until her situation in court gets solved.

In fact, her lawyer said yesterday in court to the judge that Britney won’t ever record, tour, work and perform again if her father doesn’t get removed of the position (if he doesn’t get removed then she retires forever).

So don’t get fooled by this song. Britney didn’t record anything new. This is a reject from the Glory era.
                                      Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
                                      Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncι . Rihanna

Comment

I know I shouldn’t support this

Comment

I know I shouldn’t support this
                                          Yeah I’m conflicted about this. But it won’t be that hard to not support it as it’s not being released to any digitla or major platform right?

As far as I know, it’ll just be an exclusive vinyl track for Urban Outfitters and that’s it.

Comment

The song is written by Dan Book, Matthew Koma and Alexei Constantine Misoul and is produced by the producer of "Man on the Moon".

Comment

Originally posted by MrLeonix View Post

Yeah I’m conflicted about this. But it won’t be that hard to not support it as it’s not being released to any digitla or major platform right?

As far as I know, it’ll just be an exclusive vinyl track for Urban Outfitters and that’s it.
                                              I don’t know. I don’t think RCA would just give away an unreleased Britney song for a limited vinyl release. We all know how greedy they are with those (*cough* anniversary releases where we got bonus tracks that we've heard a million times before *cough*). I think it will be on streaming platforms at some point.

I really held back this year. Normally I spend so much money on Britney every year and support everything (she could sell toilet paper and I'd buy it). But this year I didn’t support the Oops anniversary stuff, or that LootCrate shit and I didn’t even buy the UO vinyls. I supported the "Mood Ring" release because it felt like Britney wanted that and I bought MOTWY on iTunes. But an unreleased song?? Idk they kinda got me there.

Comment

I don’t know. I don’t think RCA would just give away an unreleased Britney song for a limited vinyl release. We all know how greedy they are with those (*cough* anniversary releases where we got bonus tracks that we've heard a million times before *cough*). I think it will be on streaming platforms at some point.

I really held back this year. Normally I spend so much money on Britney every year and support everything (she could sell toilet paper and I'd buy it). But this year I didn’t support the Oops anniversary stuff, or that LootCrate shit and I didn’t even buy the UO vinyls. I supported the "Mood Ring" release because it felt like Britney wanted that and I bought MOTWY on iTunes. But an unreleased song?? Idk they kinda got me there.
                                                Yeah I can get an anniversary edition of a song we all already love since 2000 or a bonus track being available worldwide .... but an unreleased track is just too much. It does scream desperate to be honest (and I mean RCA label desperate)

Comment

Originally posted by MrLeonix View Post

Yeah I can get an anniversary edition of a song we all already love since 2000 or a bonus track being available worldwide .... but an unreleased track is just too much. It does scream desperate to be honest (and I mean RCA label desperate)
                                                  I wonder if she has some contractual obligations to release music at a certain point? There were rumors that RCA tried to convince her to record a Christmas album.

Comment

Working...
                                                  X