No announcement yet.

Samantha Mumba - Cool

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why is literally everyone hating this? I don’t know her but listened to the song cos y’all hated it but really it wasn’t bad. A less good version of Level Up I guess

Comment

That was... it’s not a bad video, she’s serving some looks. I just don’t know how the song or video tell me it’s Samantha Mumba.
      I said "Lily, Oh Lily I'm so afraid, I fear I am walking in the Veil of Darkness".
      And she said "Child, take what I say with a pinch of salt... and protect yourself with fire".

Kate Bush - Lily

Comment

Originally posted by LotsOfLove View Post
        Why is literally everyone hating this? I don’t know her but listened to the song cos y’all hated it but really it wasn’t bad. A less good version of Level Up I guess
        It’s her comeback - it’s been 20 years since her last album. You might not know her, but even you are saying it’s a poorer version of someone else’s song... which should explain the disappointment

I said "Lily, Oh Lily I'm so afraid, I fear I am walking in the Veil of Darkness".
        And she said "Child, take what I say with a pinch of salt... and protect yourself with fire".

Kate Bush - Lily

Comment

That... wasn't the best song. Shame as I LOVED her first few tunes.

Comment

Working...
          X