No announcement yet.

Ava Max - My Head And My Heart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That song has been done to death, but I have to applaud her in 2020 for being unashamedly pop.
    1 Senhit |2 Birdy|3 Hooverphonic|4 Victoria |5 Albina

Comment

Worst song she’s done in ages IMO. I was here for the album, and it was pretty good to be fair, but this is just annoying.

Comment

I actually love this so much, better than "Who's Laughing Now", "OMG" or "Naked" IMO

Comment

She‘s the queen of sampling by now.

She did much better with this than with her awful Barbie Girl version of the Aqua original.

MH&MH is actually very appealing, I have to agree with Tansike
          My last.fm

Comment

Originally posted by Tansike View Post
            I actually love this so much, better than "Who's Laughing Now", "OMG" or "Naked" IMO
            After listening to it more, I'm not such a fan of it to be honest. I prefer WLN, OMG and Naked.
            My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

I hate to admit it but this is damn catchy and I've been playing it A LOT.

My last.fm

Comment

Sneaks into the UK chart at #98.

Comment

I find it hilarious that this is on the A list at Radio 2 but hasn't been picked up by R1.

Understandably it's going to be difficult to promote with the current situation but they should go all out with this now that Kings & Queens is declining on streams, do not waste this hit!! It sounds so crisp with headphones.

Comment

*Delete double post
                    Last edited by ludichris; Sat January 9, 2021, 16:37.

Comment

Really like this :-D

Comment

Comment

I really tried to like this but it’s garbage in my opinion. I hate that she included it on the album.
                          Britney Spears Janet Jackson Christina Aguilera Michael Jackson Selena Gomez Hilary Duff Taylor Swift Justin Timberlake

Comment

Britney Spears Janet Jackson Christina Aguilera Michael Jackson Selena Gomez Hilary Duff Taylor Swift Justin Timberlake

Comment

Comment

OMG totally here for an Alice themed video! Love Alice In Wonderland, already loved the short Alice themed part in "Kings & Queens" so I'm hyped if the video for this has that theme as well!

Comment

Maybe she's sending a message to Gaga with this? The video concept and then there's also that line in this that goes:
                                  When angels tell me run, and monsters call it love

​​​

Comment

So happy this is fabulous song is getting a music video. I hope it will be a huge hit for her, I think it's one of her best songs so far.
                                    Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

Um okay? Can she remove the trash song from H&H then?

Comment

Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post

Um okay? Can she remove the trash song from H&H then?
                                        Song is fire, you have very questionable taste.

Comment

Can’t wait for the video! I love Ava, and so glad she did a fun dance/pop track using ATC’s ‘Around The World’. The video looks like she might have black hair in it too which is cool, and that’s cool news if it’s the lead single, it means more promotion for it ahead, go Ava, let’s hear album no. 2!

Comment

Originally posted by Tansike View Post

I actually think this could be a big hit in the German speaking countries and the UK. Though I‘m not sure if she released this too soon (with Christmas coming soon).
                                            Looks like it's performing better in eastern European countries, particularly Russia and Bulgaria.
                                            Global Hits Chart: Weekly top 40 songs with audio programs.

Comment

This song is pure brilliant pop - yet another BOP from Ava :-D

Comment

very catchy song that has the potential to be a hit in Europe.

Comment

Acoustic version:

Comment

Acordding predictions, My Head and My Heart is about to debut on the Hot 100 next week at #98

Comment

Working...
                                                    X