No announcement yet.

Ava Max - My Head And My Heart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That song has been done to death, but I have to applaud her in 2020 for being unashamedly pop.
    1 Jessie Frye |2 Harry Styles |3 Kelly Rowland|4 Michael Gray |5 Jazmine Sullivan

Comment

Worst song she’s done in ages IMO. I was here for the album, and it was pretty good to be fair, but this is just annoying.

Comment

I actually love this so much, better than "Who's Laughing Now", "OMG" or "Naked" IMO

Comment

She‘s the queen of sampling by now.

She did much better with this than with her awful Barbie Girl version of the Aqua original.

MH&MH is actually very appealing, I have to agree with Tansike
          "You don't have to be perfect but you have to be 100% committed." Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez | My last.fm

Comment

Originally posted by Tansike View Post
            I actually love this so much, better than "Who's Laughing Now", "OMG" or "Naked" IMO
            After listening to it more, I'm not such a fan of it to be honest. I prefer WLN, OMG and Naked.
            My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

I hate to admit it but this is damn catchy and I've been playing it A LOT.

"You don't have to be perfect but you have to be 100% committed." Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez | My last.fm

Comment

Sneaks into the UK chart at #98.

Comment

I find it hilarious that this is on the A list at Radio 2 but hasn't been picked up by R1.

Understandably it's going to be difficult to promote with the current situation but they should go all out with this now that Kings & Queens is declining on streams, do not waste this hit!! It sounds so crisp with headphones.

Comment

*Delete double post
                    Last edited by ludichris; Sat January 9, 2021, 14:37.

Comment

Really like this :-D

Comment

Comment

I really tried to like this but it’s garbage in my opinion. I hate that she included it on the album.
                          Britney Spears Janet Jackson Christina Aguilera Michael Jackson Selena Gomez Hilary Duff Taylor Swift Justin Timberlake

Comment

Working...
                          X