X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Any news on the video?

Comment

I’m guessing the video may come out Thursday, same day as the Jimmy Kimmel performance, maybe not, but let’s see.

Comment

This is still such a BOP and I love how it's finally taking off on the charts now. Right time for a live performance / video as it seems to happen this week.

Comment

I like this so much!! The acoustic version has the DRAMA and I‘m here for it.

Apart from the fact I never liked her at all, this is a brilliant release.
            My last.fm

Comment

I love this song, Bimini make me love it.
              BEST SONGS&ALBUMS OF 2017
              YOURS, FOREVER. // JOSS JONES (Tracklist)

Comment

Britney Spears Janet Jackson Christina Aguilera Michael Jackson Selena Gomez Hilary Duff Taylor Swift Justin Timberlake

Comment

I thought right! The video is coming the same day as the performance!

Comment

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Comment

The video is out

Comment

That video kind of lowers this qualitee song.

No raunchiness needed. Song deserves better.
                        My last.fm

Comment

Omg, that image doesnt fit her at all. That scene with the man made me cringe
                          aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

I was getting some Xtina Stripped vibes at times but I think they should have omitted the orgy type vibes and kept it as a choreography heavy video because those scenes were hot.

Comment

This is so much easier on the ears than most anything Herpa’s come out with. You can actually be nice and serene with a cute ghey dance bop.
                              Last edited by Goldmoney; Fri February 26, 2021, 02:01.
                              Originally posted by beredy
                              When people see your post this is what they see:

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

Besides the obvious sample, nothing intrigues me about it.

Comment

OBSESSED WITH THE VIDEO, she really did that.

Comment

I still love it so much since its release and the clip goes perfectly with the song!

Q U E E N

Comment

I love it. She seems like she had a lot of fun filming the video and you can feel it and see it. She looks gr8!
                                      BEST SONGS&ALBUMS OF 2017
                                      YOURS, FOREVER. // JOSS JONES (Tracklist)

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Nostalgiee View Post
                                          This is actually her best live performance ever and by far IMO, she improved a lot! No surprise the song has been doing so well on the US iTunes chart ever since!

Comment

Her first song to reach #1 on US iTunes.
                                            Britney Spears Janet Jackson Christina Aguilera Michael Jackson Selena Gomez Hilary Duff Taylor Swift Justin Timberlake

Comment

I honestly felt that her album wasn't very good. Big time. I do like how many people here think that she has a say in most things. She's owned by her record label and they, realistically, make the decisions. The singles are usually quite good, but the album is so unbelievably generic it hurt. Then, you add this song which is quite catchy.

All the money spent on her other songs, yet this song gets a really basic video that just doesn't suit the song. It NEEDED a legendary video.

Oh well. Her second album will either be great, or she'll start to fade away. Dua Lipa is doing okay, Rita Ora is... somewhere. Bebe Rexha is fading and Tove Lo keeps on pushing quality tracks that are that bit different. Ava has some strong competition... she could own them all, if only the decisions were better decisions.

Comment

Originally posted by excalibur1814 View Post
                                                Oh well. Her second album will either be great, or she'll start to fade away. Dua Lipa is doing okay, Rita Ora is... somewhere. Bebe Rexha is fading and Tove Lo keeps on pushing quality tracks that are that bit different. Ava has some strong competition... she could own them all, if only the decisions were better decisions.
                                                Add Zara Larsson to that list (another Pop girl who did well on one era, but started to already fade away as well).

It totally get your point and yes, of course she doesn't have to say much in many things I assume. We'll see how her career will turn out, for now she's doing very fine!

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                                  X