X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mưa - I'ma Do It

Drops 11/27
    Attached Files

Her latest releases haven’t been up to her usual standards, so I am more worried than excited to be honest.

+ where is the follow-up record of TKO that was rumored to have mostly uptempo bangers?

I feel she has nothing planned and layed out correctly.
    "You don't have to be perfect but you have to be 100% committed." Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez | My last.fm

Comment

Originally posted by Loose View Post
      Her latest releases haven’t been up to her usual standards, so I am more worried than excited to be honest.

+ where is the follow-up record of TKO that was rumored to have mostly uptempo bangers?

I feel she has nothing planned and layed out correctly.
      The album's finished I believe. She said she was gonna be done in September and she went back in with LouisYork (Claude Kelly, Chuck Harmony). The new album is slated for 2021.

This new record was written by Bekuh Boom (Blackpink). It's suppose to be a turn up/dance record. We'll see.

Comment

I do hope she’s keeping up with work.

Another Damage is what we need!
        "You don't have to be perfect but you have to be 100% committed." Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez | My last.fm

Comment

Comment

Horrible.

It just sounds like I expected it.

She can repeat herself over and over and over again.

Comment

Sounds like a Christina Milian reject.

Comment

It’s a cheap ass song, let’s be perfectly blunt here.

She didn’t show much evolution since 2010 and this is definitely a step back.

It sounds NOTHING like the lush and silky greatness of Moodring/FoF/Liberation days.

Comment

This song is from 2015. It been in her archive forever. It's one of many songs she recorded with MyGuyMars. I think she's just throwing out music to keep her fans content and this is not any indication of what her new album will sound like. In a recent interview she said the album's done and she's recording the next one now.

Comment

I really hope she doesn’t include this one on the next album.

I mean I would just NOT want it to be on any album to be honest.

Comment

Working...
                    X