• Show
Clear All

Ehh.. it's so-so

Comment

Originally posted by aRat View Post

Nice. You sound cute & better than your fav
      ( true though )

Comment

It’s not single material but I guess it was released to "shock" people with that cocaine line? The verses are better than the chorus and it doesn’t sound like a FN track at all.
        Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

They're trying to do something different and it really sounds like main focus will be US since radios eat it up this kind of music right now!!!

All three other singles released in US are very much disco pop and this one is different!!!

Comment

I think it is good to release something different. I love the guitar in this.

Also the chorus is amazing.

Comment

Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post
              It’s not single material but I guess it was released to "shock" people with that cocaine line? The verses are better than the chorus and it doesn’t sound like a FN track at all.
              to me sounds like a standalone single, like Fever, BUT I'M LOVING IT ALREADY?????? YASS.

Comment

Sounds like a DL track rather than FN... not as good as previous singles but surely it's better to release this than BWBB or Good In Bed tho.
                KUBA'S CHART

Comment

Not good. Underwhelming
                  BEST SONGS&ALBUMS OF 2017
                  YOURS, FOREVER. // JOSS JONES (Tracklist)

Comment

Originally posted by croatiaxtina View Post
                    Not good. Underwhelming
                    Yeah, she went from the best song of 2020 as a single to something completely average.

Comment

Idk why I get these vibes but for some reason this sounds like something Gwen Stefani would release nowadays...not sure if that's a good thing
                      It definitely ain't bad though and I can see this growing on me but a MPG's single should be better than this.
                      Ne me cherche pas, je ne suis plus là, baby

Comment

Ne me cherche pas, je ne suis plus là, baby

Comment

Easily the best music video from this era though imo. Cute storyline and the Titanic theme is a really cool idea.
                          The song itself: I like it, it's not you tpyical hit chasing sound. I mean it doesn't fit on FN at all and I still don't like what they did with the deluxe but I can appreciate it for what it is.
                          aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

Ahh looks like it's Titanic themed?
                            Phew I am always right, aren't I?
                            BEAUTY IS A MUST, TALENT IS A PLUS
                            98 - OUT

Comment

Ridiculous video! The song sounds good, I get Harleys In Hawaii during the verses and an unnamed song from the 80s during the chorus vibes. It's not my favourite out of the new Moonlight edition tracks though.

Comment

Originally posted by BeeBoy View Post
                                Easily the best music video from this era though imo. Cute storyline and the Titanic theme is a really cool idea.
                                The song itself: I like it, it's not you tpyical hit chasing sound. I mean it doesn't fit on FN at all and I still don't like what they did with the deluxe but I can appreciate it for what it is.
                                Physical sweetie....
                                BEAUTY IS A MUST, TALENT IS A PLUS
                                98 - OUT

Comment

Cute video, too bad it takes long to understand where it's going.
                                  Really don't like the hook of the song.
                                  5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

Physical sweetie....
                                    The song is great but the video is just okay. I love a storyline. Physical lacks more heavy choero and the setting is so monotonous. Basically all FN videos are the same, except P had more special effects.

For me video ranking is:

We're Good
                                    Physical
                                    Break My Heart
                                    Levitating
                                    Don't Start Now
                                    aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

On first listen I find the single a complete misfire. It's just a mediocre song that has nothing to do with the Future Nostalgia theme. She's been smashing it all these months with her singles, and there are far more deserving songs on the album. Cool, Love Again, Pretty Please and Love Is Religion are all superior songs. Pushing this worldwide while having Physical as a UK-only release is a travesty on its own.

Does anyone hear Ariana's Positions production wise? Especially the intro.
                                      Last edited by Ska8er; Fri February 12, 2021, 09:57.
                                      Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

Originally posted by Ska8er View Post
                                        She's been smashing it all these months with her singles, and there are far more deserving songs on the album. Cool, Love Again, Pretty Please and Love Is Religion are all superior songs.
                                        Okay if u put it like that Cool or Love Again deserved
                                        aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

The video is the only good thing about this really, it's very meh. I do love the video though so that would make me stream it to see the little lobster get freedom again lol.

The way she is snubbing Cool, is NOT cool.
                                          thank u, next

Comment

Originally posted by Ska8er View Post
                                            Pushing this worldwide while having Physical as a UK-only release is a travesty in its own.
                                            Physical was not UK-only, just not a US single. It has been a top 10 hit in various EU countries, Australia and also reached the top 20 in countries in South America and even Asia

Comment

Once again, I love it and I love it!

Comment

Fever >>>>
                                                Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

Not her best but I am fine with it.
                                                  I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

• This is not good.

It kind of goes nowhere and it doesn't fit the album AT ALL. This Moonlight edition seems so rushed, it's a shame.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X