Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Aly & AJ - Potential Breakup Song (Explicit)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aly & AJ - Potential Breakup Song (Explicit)

A remake of their very famous hit releasing next Tuesday, the 29th!
    Last edited by SimpleBoy; Wed December 23, 2020, 19:15.

This song is truly iconic. They are smart re releasing this, people are loving all the nostalgia these days.

It's a timeless song.

Comment

Yesss can't wait for this
      Love you like a love song!

Comment

It‘s out and #1 on US iTunes

Comment

This song is so iconic wow

Comment

Love this. I feel 20 again

Comment

Sounds like it's been remixed a bit as well? A little more 80s...which is great of course. But unfortunately the instrumental is a little loud.

That said, I love this even though I'll always prefer the original since I'm so used to it.

Comment

Still #1 on US iTunes and debuts at #20 on US Spotify

Comment

Is this the hit they've been waiting for... again

They should drop an album this time. Not an ep again, please.

Comment

I really hope nostalgia is enough to give them a decent hit

Comment

Double Post :

I just realised they dropped an "album" end of November with all of their tracks since 2017 including Attack of Panic and Joan of Arc titled "We don't stop".

Why did NO ONE mention this and why did they never mention this themselves?

The way this is the release I've been waiting for and they've just slept on it

Having waited for something like this that includes all of their EP's (+ the two latest tracks) I'm super tempted to buy it. Is it an official release tho? As it's not mentioned anywhere, neither on their official page...
                      Last edited by LotsOfLove; Wed December 30, 2020, 21:29.

Comment

Has this been re-released because of it being used all over TikTok? Smart move.

Comment

This is a really good version actually. It doesn’t ruin the song at all!

Also some of their ‘newer’ songs popped up on my Spotify a few months back and seriously impressed with how they’ve grown

Comment

Does this have a chance to start in the US? It's doing quite good on Spotify for their standards.

Also, I found out that the We don't stop album containing all of their material since 2017 is official. Can't believe my prayers have been heard <3

Comment

Is this trending because of TikTok??
                              Don't Worry, Cause You're Really Not That Hard to Replace.

Comment

Seems just the same to me apart from some swears shoe-horned in.
                                1 Harry Styles |2 PNAU |3 Michael Gray|4 Jessie Frye |5 Jazmine Sullivan

Comment

So I have to admit that I didn't know this song back when it was a hit for them, but I absolutely love it now! Following the fantastic "Joan Of Arc On The Dance Floor" this is yet another Pop gem by them, they really deserve some mainstream success.

Comment

I loved this song when it first came out
                                    Haven't heard it in a long time, still so good.
                                    Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

Damn didn't expect this. I used to love this back when I was 12.
                                      I am the maniac, I am the ghoul
                                      I'm in the shadows in the corners of my room

Comment

Possibly it's the most pointless re-release.
                                        My celebrity crushes : Monika Sedziuviene, Kristina Ivanova (YVA).
                                        In my head I like to imagine LastDreamer in the land of Lithuania right now with a suitcase of simcards, a box of chocolates and a wedding ring. It would be a great base for an epic Eurovision fan fiction.

Comment

Originally posted by LastDreamer View Post
                                          Possibly it's the most pointless re-release.
                                          No.

Comment

Working...
                                          X