X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Olivia Rodrigo - drivers license

The next MPG
    #Pray4AL6

Never heard of her before this, but it came up on my release radar yesterday and I really enjoyed her voice.

Comment

It's a cute song
      Waffles are checked cookies

Comment

cute!
        Haven't been early since '88

Comment

Honestly where did she come from all of a sudden? Because this song is blowing up and is predicted to debut inside the Top 2 on the Hot 100.

Last edited by JeremySpears; Sun January 10, 2021, 17:33.
          Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

Mix of taylor / lorde and birdy

Comment

Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

Wait my hubby is back

Comment

I'm blown away by her, she has an amazing voice! And the song, it gave me chills.

Comment

She sounds like emo Birdy with big checks supporting her lol
                    Beauty is beauty, whether is black or white

Comment

Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post
                      Honestly where did she come from all of a sudden? Because this song is blowing up and is predicted to debut inside the Top 2 on the Hot 100.

yep, MTV picked it up, when I first saw the music video on the day of its release she had about 20k subs and now it's 267k just three days later.

Comment

omg MrRager
                        ¡Eh, mamá!
                        Me quiero matar
                        El mundo se va a la mierda
                        Y no he hecho nada

Comment

I’m kinda obsessed with this, curious to see where she goes
                          Fiat 500

Comment

I don't know y'all, most of these newer singers sound the same to me with all this singing-in-cursive thing.

Comment

Originally posted by abi View Post
                              I don't know y'all, most of these newer singers sound the same to me with all this singing-in-cursive thing.
                              I'd have to agree. Not a fan.
                              "I see it, I like it, I want it... I GOT IT."

Comment

Wtf nearly 4m streams in the US. Who is she and why is this blowing up like crazy. Tik Tok? I like the song but I wouldn't have thought that this would become such a huge smash. Teens must be eating this up
                                aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

I'm shocked at how viral this song has gone, projected to go #1 in both the UK and the US.

Apparently it's because the song is about her High School Musical series co-star and rumored ex, who everyone thinks dumped her for Sabrina Carpenter.

The drama of it all

EDIT: You can read about it here.
                                  Last edited by Ska8er; Mon January 11, 2021, 14:20.
                                  Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

Originally posted by BeeBoy View Post
                                    Wtf nearly 4m streams in the US. Who is she and why is this blowing up like crazy. Tik Tok? I like the song but I wouldn't have thought that this would become such a huge smash. Teens must be eating this up
                                    High School Musical & Disney powers

Comment

Originally posted by Ska8er View Post
                                      I'm shocked at how viral this song has gone, projected to go #1 in both the UK and the US.

Apparently it's because the song is about her High School Musical series co-star and rumored ex, who everyone thinks dumped her for Sabrina Carpenter.

The drama of it all
                                      The way Gen-Z is totally controlling the charts right now. Couldn't recognize all of the names mentioned in that article, I'm officially too old.

Comment

I am suprised this is so big, idk it's not bad but I don't get why it is so big either

Comment

Originally posted by IVyoncé View Post
                                          I am suprised this is so big, idk it's not bad but I don't get why it is so big either
                                          some say Billie Eilish 2.0 (this time manufactured by the big label)

Comment

This is terrible. Don't get the hype. I guess she will get the teen audience.

Comment

I thot this would be some ubber catchy upbeat viral song like Call Me Maybe or Despacito with seeing the way its smashing so hard but it's just a pretentious generic bore trying to be indie? Basically a Lorde reject.

Tbh I don't get Gen Z's taste at all in basically everything. Am I officially old now?

BEAUTY IS A MUST, TALENT IS A PLUS
                                              98 - OUT

Comment

Looks like we have a new pop girl on the scene.

Though I haven't heard of her before she started to appear on some twitter feeds this week.

I mean this song is apparently due to debut at #1 with over 500 points, that's like the largest debut for a solo female and could be even higher as she's been blowing up each day on streaming.

What's so viral about her. I mean the song is good (very Billie/Lorde/TateMcRae), video is OK but nothing screams huge cultural momment.

What's behind this massive BLOWOUT?

Have we reached a new age where young Tik Tok Social artists (like Dimagio or whatever they're called) outperform even proven mainstream acts and talents.

Comment

Song's not bad, but it doesn't live up to the hype around it
                                                  Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

Working...
                                                  X