Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Olivia Rodrigo - drivers license

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Olivia Rodrigo - drivers license



    The next MPG
    #Pray4AL6

  • #2
    Never heard of her before this, but it came up on my release radar yesterday and I really enjoyed her voice.

    Comment


    • #3
      It's a cute song
      Waffles are checked cookies

      Comment


      • #4
        cute!
        Haven't been early since '88

        Comment


        • #5
          Honestly where did she come from all of a sudden? Because this song is blowing up and is predicted to debut inside the Top 2 on the Hot 100.

          Last edited by JeremySpears; Sun January 10, 2021, 17:33.
          Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

          Comment


          • #6
            Mix of taylor / lorde and birdy

            Comment


            • #7
              Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

              Comment


              • #8
                Wait my hubby is back

                Comment


                • #9
                  I'm blown away by her, she has an amazing voice! And the song, it gave me chills.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    She sounds like emo Birdy with big checks supporting her lol
                    Beauty is beauty, whether is black or white

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post
                      Honestly where did she come from all of a sudden? Because this song is blowing up and is predicted to debut inside the Top 2 on the Hot 100.

                      yep, MTV picked it up, when I first saw the music video on the day of its release she had about 20k subs and now it's 267k just three days later.
                      Waffles are checked cookies

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        omg MrRager
                        ¡Eh, mamá!
                        Me quiero matar
                        El mundo se va a la mierda
                        Y no he hecho nada

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          I’m kinda obsessed with this, curious to see where she goes
                          Fiat 500

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            I don't know y'all, most of these newer singers sound the same to me with all this singing-in-cursive thing.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by abi View Post
                              I don't know y'all, most of these newer singers sound the same to me with all this singing-in-cursive thing.
                              I'd have to agree. Not a fan.
                              "I see it, I like it, I want it... I GOT IT."

                              Comment


                              • #16
                                Wtf nearly 4m streams in the US. Who is she and why is this blowing up like crazy. Tik Tok? I like the song but I wouldn't have thought that this would become such a huge smash. Teens must be eating this up
                                aRat's NUDES LEAKED

                                Comment


                                • #17
                                  I'm shocked at how viral this song has gone, projected to go #1 in both the UK and the US.

                                  Apparently it's because the song is about her High School Musical series co-star and rumored ex, who everyone thinks dumped her for Sabrina Carpenter.

                                  The drama of it all

                                  EDIT: You can read about it here.
                                  Last edited by Ska8er; Mon January 11, 2021, 14:20.
                                  Rest In Peace Lilly!

                                  Comment


                                  • #18
                                    Originally posted by BeeBoy View Post
                                    Wtf nearly 4m streams in the US. Who is she and why is this blowing up like crazy. Tik Tok? I like the song but I wouldn't have thought that this would become such a huge smash. Teens must be eating this up
                                    High School Musical & Disney powers
                                    Waffles are checked cookies

                                    Comment


                                    • #19
                                      Originally posted by Ska8er View Post
                                      I'm shocked at how viral this song has gone, projected to go #1 in both the UK and the US.

                                      Apparently it's because the song is about her High School Musical series co-star and rumored ex, who everyone thinks dumped her for Sabrina Carpenter.

                                      The drama of it all
                                      The way Gen-Z is totally controlling the charts right now. Couldn't recognize all of the names mentioned in that article, I'm officially too old.

                                      Comment


                                      • #20
                                        I am suprised this is so big, idk it's not bad but I don't get why it is so big either

                                        Comment


                                        • #21
                                          Originally posted by IVyoncé View Post
                                          I am suprised this is so big, idk it's not bad but I don't get why it is so big either
                                          some say Billie Eilish 2.0 (this time manufactured by the big label)
                                          Waffles are checked cookies

                                          Comment


                                          • #22
                                            This is terrible. Don't get the hype. I guess she will get the teen audience.

                                            Comment


                                            • #23
                                              I thot this would be some ubber catchy upbeat viral song like Call Me Maybe or Despacito with seeing the way its smashing so hard but it's just a pretentious generic bore trying to be indie? Basically a Lorde reject.

                                              Tbh I don't get Gen Z's taste at all in basically everything. Am I officially old now?


                                              BEAUTY IS A MUST, TALENT IS A PLUS
                                              98 - OUT

                                              Comment


                                              • #24
                                                Looks like we have a new pop girl on the scene.

                                                Though I haven't heard of her before she started to appear on some twitter feeds this week.

                                                I mean this song is apparently due to debut at #1 with over 500 points, that's like the largest debut for a solo female and could be even higher as she's been blowing up each day on streaming.

                                                What's so viral about her. I mean the song is good (very Billie/Lorde/TateMcRae), video is OK but nothing screams huge cultural momment.

                                                What's behind this massive BLOWOUT?

                                                Have we reached a new age where young Tik Tok Social artists (like Dimagio or whatever they're called) outperform even proven mainstream acts and talents.



                                                Comment


                                                • #25
                                                  Song's not bad, but it doesn't live up to the hype around it
                                                  Big.Big.Booty.

                                                  Comment

                                                  Working...
                                                  X