Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

David Guetta - Heartbreak Anthem (feat. Little Mix & Galantis)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• David Guetta - Heartbreak Anthem (feat. Little Mix & Galantis)

Rest In Peace Lilly!

Wow that was quick but now is probably the best time to work on material. I wonder if this has anything to do with all of those diamond emojis that were being tweeted recently by them and RCA.

Comment

So will this be a reworked version of something from Confetti? Or an actual new song?

I could see them doing a Taller in More Ways to be honest.

Comment

Oh I hope it’s not a TIMW plan and they go straight for something new. Confetti was good for them but they should move on without Jesy

Comment

Really liked their last era so I can't wait for this. I guess it's for a "Confetti" re-release...

Comment

Originally posted by ludichris View Post
            Wow that was quick but now is probably the best time to work on material. I wonder if this has anything to do with all of those diamond emojis that were being tweeted recently by them and RCA.
            Yeah they seem to be using the diamond emoji recently so it could be a hint.

It's meant to be a new song, and Leigh Anne previously said that it should be out by March.
            Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

Nah its totally gonna be a new era. Great time to do it when you've just had a number 1.
              Rolling back the rivers in time...

Comment

Confetti has done well and it’s time to move on, after Sweet Melody they’re on a high.

Comment

Apparently they are re-recording Confetti as a trio, while working on new music for a trio album too.

I hope they release If You Want My Love next.
                  thank u, next

Comment

Originally posted by shinydiscopaul View Post
                    Apparently they are re-recording Confetti as a trio, while working on new music for a trio album too.
                    So pretty much what the Sugababes did with 'Taller In More Ways'. I really hope that they pull through and prove that, for once, an girlband can last for a while without ending up in a disbandment due to overblown egos.

Comment

Originally posted by theMathematician View Post

So pretty much what the Sugababes did with 'Taller In More Ways'. I really hope that they pull through and prove that, for once, an girlband can last for a while without ending up in a disbandment due to overblown egos.
                      Bananarama say hi! Almost 40 years together and they had a member ditch them at their peak too.

Little Mix don’t need to re-record their album. There is no point in erasing a member this isn’t being replaced.
                      I said "Lily, Oh Lily I'm so afraid, I fear I am walking in the Veil of Darkness".
                      And she said "Child, take what I say with a pinch of salt... and protect yourself with fire".

Kate Bush - Lily

Comment

It didn't go well for En Vogue when Dawn left. Don't Let Go (Love) was their last Top 10 hit. They never went Top 10 when Dawn had left.
                        My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

Are Little Mix famous ? I feel I am always hearing people talk about them and I don't think I could name or would recognize a single song of theirs .

Comment

Originally posted by RayRay View Post
                            It didn't go well for En Vogue when Dawn left. Don't Let Go (Love) was their last Top 10 hit. They never went Top 10 when Dawn had left.
                            They are still together and even released a new album in 2018, which is great for the fans .

Comment

Originally posted by theMathematician View Post

They are still together and even released a new album in 2018, which is great for the fans .
                              I still follow them and saw them live a few years ago. It's a shame radio stopped playing them when Dawn left.
                              Rhona (who is their latest member) is a great singer and a nice addition.

Comment

Originally posted by InFamous View Post
                                Are Little Mix famous ? I feel I am always hearing people talk about them and I don't think I could name or would recognize a single song of theirs .
                                They are in the UK. They had some big hits as well as a popular tv-show last year.

Comment

Originally posted by shinydiscopaul View Post

I hope they release If You Want My Love next.
                                  Their PR manager already denied those rumours.

InFamous they're in the Top 10 best selling girl groups of all time, which is particularly impressive considering they haven't had significant worldwide success. They are one of the biggest touring acts in the UK too.
                                  Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

Huge in the UK, rather known in many European countries / Australia. Don‘t think they ever really made it big in the US apart from their debut.

Comment

Originally posted by Tansike View Post

Huge in the UK, rather known in many European countries / Australia. Don‘t think they ever really made it big in the US apart from their debut.
                                      I just looked through their singles list on Wiki and I think I may know a few of their songs having heard them on radio, not my cup of tea at all tbh. Historically I was never a big fan of girl bands in general.

Comment

Originally posted by Tansike View Post

Nope, their American label dropped the ball with them.

Comment

I don't understand "Little Mix is coming" given their single has been hanging around the charts for a number of weeks, as has the album, and they've recently had a prime time TV show dedicated to them on the BBC. Surely, Little Mix is lingering?!

Comment

Sometimes I really like you. Then other times you post stuff like this ​​​​​​.

Their management have denied they are rerecording confetti. Looks like a new era instead.
                                            Rolling back the rivers in time...

Comment

Originally posted by BehindBreakaway View Post

Sometimes I really like you. Then other times you post stuff like this ​​​​​​.

Their management have denied they are rerecording confetti. Looks like a new era instead.
                                              Haha sorry, I know I can be very polarizing

Comment

They look pretty good as a trio I think.
                                                1 Yung Bae |2 DJ Snake|3 Birdy|4 MK |5 Sofia Carson

Comment

Little Mix are actually massive really. If you think they really have no U.s success (although they have 3 platinum and 6 gold singles there).

In the U.K Adele is the only female act to have sold more than them. They have 13 platinum singles of which 4 are double and one is triple. Their fourth album is only 30k away from 4 x platinum which will be the biggest selling girl group album since Spice World in 1997.

Two of their tours have landed as the highest grossing tours of their respective years. Their 27th single went to no.1 almost 3 months after release and now has the 2nd longest top 10 run of any female group with 13 weeks. They're at around 55 million sales globally without impacting Asia or America much.

They could quite easily surpass Destiny's Child soon and if they're around another couple of years, even TLC.
                                                  Uk the only way

Comment

Working...
                                                  X